#40 Clingy

-
Your stomach grumbled and it was only 2 am. You quietly got up from bed not wanting to wake Sunwoo. You slowly made your way down to the kitchen to make something for yourself.

"Let's see," You opened the fridge and saw there was still a leftover ramyun. "Ah, It's Sunwoo's." You grabbed the cup and put it in the microwave to reheat it.

While you wait for your ramyun, you decided to make a drink. Too immersed in making a hot choco you didn't even notice the time.

You heard a loud beeping sound from the microwave and hurriedly walk towards it.

"Ahh, really..." You said, silently cursing yourself. You tried so hard to be quiet and now this happened. "Hopefully, I didn't wake Sunwoo up." You sighed.

"Babe?" Oh no. You turn your head to the side and saw Sunwoo at the corner rubbing his eyes.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry..." You said apologetically.

Sunwoo yawned and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he leaned against you. "It's alright, babe. I couldn't sleep without you anyway," he said with a soft smile, his morning drowsiness making him look irresistibly cute.

You chuckled, gently ruffling his hair. "Well, now that you're up, how about sharing this ramyun with me?" you suggested, showing him the reheated cup.

"Sure, I'd love that," Sunwoo replied, not letting go of you. He nuzzled his head against your shoulder, his clinginess showing in the most endearing way.

As you both settled on the couch, Sunwoo continued to be affectionate, holding your hand, and occasionally stealing little kisses. You couldn't help but smile, feeling lucky to have someone so loving and caring by your side.

End~