#28 Rivalry

(not proofread)

~
"Whaaa, i can't believe it. Y/N's still the number 1 in our class. How did she even do it?"

"I know right? And the fact that she is always multi-tasking is amazing."

Sunwoo just shook his head in disbelief. He just can't believe someone else just beat him when it comes to academic performance.

"Yah, how did you do it?"

You looked up from your textbooks, a mischievous smile playing on your lips as you saw Sunwoo approaching. You couldn't help but enjoy his stunned expression.

"Well, Sunwoo," You began, your voice dripping with playful arrogance, "it seems like I have a natural talent for being at the top. It's just a gift, you know."

Sunwoo crossed his arms, a mix of annoyance and admiration evident on his face. "Oh, come on, Y/N. You can't just rely on natural talent. How do you manage to study, participate in extracurricular activities, and still excel in everything?"

You leaned back in your chair, savoring the moment. "Ah, Sunwoo, my secret weapon is simple: time management and determination. While you're busy procrastinating, I'm working hard to achieve my goals. It's all about finding a balance and staying focused."

Sunwoo huffed, realizing you had a point. "Well, maybe I need to take a page out of your book then."

You grinned, your eyes sparkling mischievously. "Oh, really? Well, I guess I could teach you a thing or two. But first, you'll have to catch me."

Before Sunwoo could even process your words, You darted away from your seat, giggling as you ran down the hallway. Sunwoo's competitive spirit was instantly ignited, and he dashed after you with determination in his eyes.

The chase continued through the corridors, the sound of laughter filling the air. Students peeked out of classrooms, watching the lively scene unfold. It was a refreshing break from the usual seriousness of academic competition.

Finally, You reached a dead-end, trapping yourself in a corner. You turned around, still giggling uncontrollably, as Sunwoo cornered you. You're both out of breath, Your faces flushed with excitement.

"You got me," You admitted, your voice laced with amusement. "I suppose that means I'll have to give you some study tips, huh?"

Sunwoo leaned against the wall, a mix of exhaustion and a playful smile on his face. "Yeah, you better. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a run for your money next time."

You just grinned and playfully poking Sunwoo's chest. "I'll be waiting for it."

End~

Sunwoo Imagines | Sunwoo X Female Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें