#38 Good Night

Bzzt.. Bzzzt.. Bzzt..bzzzt

You woke up and grab your phone at the night stand and answer the call.

"It's 10 pm. What do you want?" You said as soon as you answered.

"Yah, get dress. I'm on my way to pick you up." Sunwoo said on the other line.

"What the hell, Kim Sunwoo. And where are we goi-" You looked at your phone and saw he already hung up.

You mentally cursed him and decided to wear just your hoodie. You don't even care if you're wearing your pyjamas at this point.

A minute later you heard a car honking outside your apartment. You grab your phone and house keys and locked the doors.

You walked towards the car, annoyance can be seen in your face.

As soon as you enter the car you faced him.

"Yah, where are we going in this late hour?" You asked glaring at him. Sunwoo just chuckled and looked at you.

"I'm hungry so let's eat." wait that's it?

"That's It? You destroyed my beauty sleep just because you're hungry?"

Sunwoo flashed you a mischievous grin, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Well, you know I can't resist your company, and food tastes better when shared with you, right?"

You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help but smile at his antics.

"You're ridiculous, Sunwoo. But fine, let's go get some food."

Sunwoo drove to a nearby 24-hour restaurant that served delicious comfort food. As you sat down at a cozy booth, he couldn't stop stealing glances at you, a soft warmth in his stare.

 As you sat down at a cozy booth, he couldn't stop stealing glances at you, a soft warmth in his stare

"You look cute in that hoodie, you know?" he said, reaching over to playfully ruffle your hair.

You playfully swatted his hand away. "Flattery won't make up for my lost sleep, you know."

The two of you ordered your favorite dishes, and soon, the food arrived. Between bites and laughter, you found yourself forgetting your annoyance from earlier.

"Hey, do you remember that time we went to that amusement park, and you won me that cute stuffed animal?" you recalled with a grin.

Sunwoo chuckled. "How could I forget? You were so excited about it!"

As the night wore on, you and Sunwoo enjoyed each other's company to the fullest. Your irritation faded away, and replaced by the comfort and joy you always felt when you were with him.

Eventually, he drove you back home, but before you got out of the car, he held your hand, looking a bit shy all of a sudden.

"Hey, uhm, I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep." He looked away. "But I couldn't resist spending time with you tonight."

You smiled softly, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "It's alright, Sunwoo. You know I can never stay mad at you for long."

He smiled.

He leaned in closer, and kissed your forehead. "Good Night." he whispered.

"Good Night."

End~