• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •

Taehyung: Can you wait for a while? I have to talk to you about something.

'Huh? He isn't happy to see me?' That was the first thought which came to your mind.

Y/n : I'll help myself with some water. You can continue.

'Its alright. He would ask about the message I sent him. That must be it.'

Jisoo : Uh.. what's up with you?

Taehyung: Nothing. There's just something I want to ask her. And I want her to answer neutrally. That's all.

Jisoo : Then I think you should talk to her first.

Taehyung: Ok. Sure.

He got up and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung: Y/n.

Y/n : Oh Tae are you ok?-

You stopped in your tracks. 'If he wishes to resolve the confusion first, then let's do that.'

But he smiled.

Taehyung: I'm totally fine. Don't worry.

You relaxed a bit.

Y/n : You wanted to talk?

Taehyung: Yes. I saw the message you had sent me before I got arrested. How did you know?

That's when you realised, you never told him that your father was the head of the police.

Y/n : Actually, my dad is the head officer at our state police department. I now realise that I never told you that.

Taehyung: Why?

Y/n : Uh.. I don't know. I forgot to. I know it sounds really weird. We are dating and even after knowing what your father is, I should have informed you. But it never came to me.

You knew he wasn't convinced. Heck , you yourself weren't convinced.

Taehyung: Yeah. It's alright that you forgot..

He took a pause. No, you didn't want any misunderstandings. You took his hands in yours and looked at him in the eyes.

Y/n : Please. Let's talk everything out. Just say it.

Taehyung: It's not like I don't trust you y/n.. but I want to ask. Why did you approach me in the first place? I mean, what did you see in me?

Your heart dropped. The one mistake which you made about Taehyung. The only mistake.

Taehyung: Say something y/n!

He yelled anxiously. He didn't expect such a reaction from you. He was scared.

Taehyung: This thought has been killing me as I waited behind the bars. Please y/n , tell me. I won't have any doubts then.

Y/n : I.. I was intrigued by your mystery. So I just wanted to investigate you.

You closed your eyes shut, and unknowingly tears ran down.

Y/n : I somehow felt like I could help you. So I tried to get a read of you using my dad's 'how to read a criminal book'.

You were sobbing by now.

You felt the grip of two big hands on your arms.

Taehyung: Hey. Look at me.

'No. I can't Tae.'

Taehyung: It's alright. It's totally fine. Cause you truly like me now. I know it. Don't you?

You couldn't think of anything. You were just crying. Every time your heart clenched a little when he opened up to you, when you were at the stream, when he told you who he was. You weren't being honest then. It had piled up , little by little. The guilt was all pouring out now. He pulled you in a hug.