•Part 2 - ENIGMA•

"Why..-"

You were gasping for air as you stopped and clenched your hair as they got wet from sweat.

"Why did I trust myself with the alarm??!"

You had spent the whole night overthinking of how the 'investigation' would go and unsurprisingly,came up with fourteen million six hundred and five ways your first conversation could start or go.

(Definitely no Marvel reference..... HE'S MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER PLEASE T_T)

But all it was doing was confuse you even more. You neither had any baground on him nor his character.
In conclusion, you didn't come up with any solid plan nor get enough sleep, just great. And there was one thing about you... you act like you're on crack when you don't get enough sleep.

"I should have just asked aunt to wake me up or something. An alarm can't wake me up!!"

Shit.

You let out a sigh of relief as you saw your school in sight. You took a deep breath, assured yourself that you would be able to sit your ass down if you walk just a few more steps and went in.

You rubbed your eyes and saw a guy in the main hallway which you weren't able recognise.
"I have a strong feeling I've seen him somewhere"

Then after a lot of recalling you realised....

It was the same mystery guy.

Now he wasn't in a hoodie, nor in entire black.

"Obedient student eh?"

He was wearing a white shirt and black leather jeans.

He was looking here and there , going forward and backward. Then it struck u , ... it was over a week since he joined. So if he was there, he would be getting admition today. "Why would he stay?..... Does he not know the way to the principal's office?"

You would've observed , but reaching to class was the only thing in your mind, yet you couldn't just leave your classmate behind.
"Don't worry , he's just a guy , not dangerous at all....right? Ughh stop generating such thoughts my foolish brain cells!"

You didn't understand why you were so nervous. Gathering the courage within you , you approached him.You realised how he was good 6 inches taller than you..wow.And here you were, thinking you have a decent height.His back was facing you..again?

Y/n : uhh..hey

He didn't didn't respond, nor look at you. You gulped and tried again.

Y/n : y-you need to go to t-the principal's office right..?

You said , looking anywhere but at him as you mentally hit yourself for stuttering. But then.. you felt his gaze.

A strong gaze that made you freeze in your spot. You glanced at him, and he was staring at you with the most blank and emotionless face ever, with his golden-brown eyes. You were captivated. He tilted his head without budging his sight from you. You couldn't take it even for the brief moment and looked away. You were really at loss of thoughts at the moment, you felt wierd and heavy on your chest , like you couldn't breathe. 'This is very odd..'

Y/n : come.. I-I'll take you there

You didn't understand what had gotten into you, but you grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with you to the principal's office. He didn't deny , just came along with you. At the end of the hallway you reached out for door and gave a knock. The door opened.You released his hand and stepped in, after the permission.

Principal: ah! The new student. Kim Taehyung . Welcome . Let me check which class are you in .

He nodded .