• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•

Namjoon's POV

Jimin : Where are they??

Yoongi : It's been 15 minutes!

A long silence fell.

Enough for us to hear some soft snores.

Jin : We didn't check under the bed!!

All of us went near the bed and glanced under it. And everyone gasped and squealed and screamed.

Jimin : They're backhuging each other!!!

Jungkook and Hoseok were going crazy. Jennie was mad while Jisoo was in an absolute awe. Chaos. And chaos.

Yoongi : Let's get them out first guys!

We all got to work. We yelled their names, tried to get out hands down there. But it didn't seem to be working.

Jin : Are they going to be stuck down there till they wake up??

'Maybe..'

End of Namjoon's POV

You squinted your eyes and shifted a bit.

'what's with all that shouting? Where even am I?'

You tried your best to remember.

'Why is taking me so long to recall?? Silly me. I was sleeping so comfortably. Uhh.. we were playing hide n seek .. and I hid under the bed.. with ..'

You came back to you senses, and turned around only to see a deadly cute, adorable, fluffy Taehyung sleeping. And he readjusted his grip around your waist as you moved. You quickly freed yourself, waking him up, and as realisation hit, he hurriedly got away, hitting his head on the bottom of the bed. As a reflex , your hand went to his head, brushing against his. There was a moment of awkward tension. He looked into your eyes, and gulped hard , looking away.

Y/n : A-Are you o-ok?!

Taehyung : huh? Uhh .. yeah , I'm f-fine , umm , let's get out first.

You both managed to get out. And without any further ado , you started shouting at him.

Y/n : YAHH!! WHAT WAS THAT??!!

Taehyung: It was an accident!!

Y/n : You could've just turned around!!

Taehyung: I need to hug something while sleeping, rather to fall asleep. And right now y-you were the only t-thing so-

Y/n : You want me to believe that?!!

Taehyung: Don't you remember seeing the pillow I use at my room??!!

'....crap there was one' You couldn't find any reason now. You just stared him down.

Yoongi : Ok. Continue tomorrow. We want to get some freaking sleep right now.

Y/n : B-But-

He pulled you out with the help of the others, while your body just moved along as it had not a bit of energy left. You helplessly followed them to the door.