• Part 15 - GREY •

Ps: Sry for the re-publish. I had to take out and put in some things. Very sorry. But the changes were HELLA important. Please read it again if you already have <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗

----

Jennie : Pretty~!!

You smiled.

Jennie : You're looking great too!

Jisoo smiled back. You whispered in her ear.

Y/n : Be careful Jen. Jungkook might just faint.

She blushed at your statement.

???: Is it done ladies? We're waiting..

You heard Joon call from outside.

Y/n : Yup! We're coming! Jisoo , you ready?

Jisoo: Yup let's go.

The three of you left the tent. It was very dark by now. You had worn a simple black and red pattern full sleeve tshirt, with blackish cargo pants.

Jimin : Not gonna lie, you look like you're going for a Christmas party y/n. But it's cute.

Y/n : Thanks chim.

You said, as his face was barely visible in the little light which was emitted from the place you were headed to. Jimin had worn a white turtleneck on which his pendant stood out with loose jeans. Hobi had gone for an oversized pair of tee and pants, walking with yoongi who was wearing a white low neck tshirt with black jacket and his hands in the pocket of his denim jeans. Namjoon was wearing a black shirt and blue belt pants. Jungkook was in a black silky shirt with leggings. Jennie had worn a netted top and Jisoo had a red top with a skirt on. You admired everyone . "Us walking looks. like some simple yet elegant fashion show." You chuckled at the thought. "Wait.. Taehyung is missing!"

Y/n : Where's Taehyung?

Taehyung: I'm behind you!

He came out of the shadow, laughing.

He was wearing a simple white shirt and blue pants.

Y/n : You look really good Taehyung!

Taehyung: Thanks.

He smiled. "What should I do with his freaking fashion sense?"

Jennie: You both are contrasting each other.

You both laughed and reached the beautiful illuminated place. It was nicely scented. A pleasant atmosphere filled the crowd as everyone was laughing and eating.

Jin : Pizza and cold drinks. They keep their promise.

He said , laughing.

Hoseok: Let's get us some food first. Then we can sit down, relax and talk.

Everyone agreed and got their desired food from the counter. Everyone sat at the circular table.

Jin : Dig in!

Everyone tried the food. You took a spoonful of your pasta.

Jennie: Mmm! It's good!

Jimin: Yeah really.

Everyone kept eating for some time , and then some started chatting. You were quite hungry, and the pasta was delicious, so you finished the plate quickly.

Y/n : I'll go get another bowl of pasta.

You announced, and got up from the table. You got to the designated spot and started to fill your bowl.