• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •

"Don't do that monkey."

"Ok~"

"I wish you were my teacher."

"It's ok. I can teach you at home. But pay attention in school too, maybe you'll like your new teacher more than me."

"Ok mom."

"You're so lucky you got my mom as a teacher."

"Yes y/n."

"Mom can I bring my friend home? She's nice."

"Byee! See you in middle school!!"

"Mom why is her dad scary?"

*chuckle*

"I didn't know she had a brother."

Y/a : Y/n. We're here.

You were broken out of your trance.

Y/a : Earth to y/n.

You smiled and got off. You looked around and ran to the circle of your friends who were looking down at something in the centre. You pushed yourself in.

Y/n : Sup guys?

Jennie: It's the pictures taken by Joon of the museums and all that he visited.

Jin : Wah! This is so cool.

Taehyung: Where is this?

Namjoon : It's in Seoul itself. The one near Gyeongbokgung Palace. It's absolute heaven.

Taehyung: Ooo~

Jungkook: And this is?

Taehyung pulled you back and put a scarf around your neck without looking at you.

Y/n : What is this?

Taehyung: A scarf.

He kept his eyes on the phone. You frowned.

Taehyung: What happened?

Y/n : Hm?

Taehyung: No one else is asking  anything, it suggests they know. So I just asked.

Y/n : It is my mother's death anniversary. We visited her before coming here, so we were late.

Taehyung: Oh.. Are you-

Yoongi : We're going in!~

Y/n : Yes. I'm fine let's go.

You smiled at him, held his hand and pulled him inside with you. He blushed.

Y/a : Let's start from the artifacts section.

Namjoon: Yes! I heard they have some new ones.

Y/a : I haven't been here in a long time really.

Jimin : Okk then. I'm excited.

All of you went to the designated section. It was really spacious, and not crowded since it was a weekday. You looked up and around the vast place, where various traditional and contemporary art was kept and hanged. Namjoon and Yoongi were lost in taking pictures while aunt told what each thing was and explained. It was oddly peaceful to look at them. The group moved to the next section, and the next. It was indulging in a good way. That seemingly boring place for some was not so when you are with people who understand it.

Jungkook: I like this one.. it's so my style.

Y/a : That one is actually a depiction of nature, moreover the feel of into abstract art. So, it's neither real life nor abstract yet both.