•Part 7 - AGONY •

Y/a : It's ok.. just don't forget to inform next time hm? Now let's- WAIT!!

You looked up at her, a little confused.

Y/a : WHO WAS THAT GUY??!

...Oh shit. Act normal y/n . Normal.

Y/n : I w-went to his home to do the assignment?

'pabo. You freaking stuttered'

Y/n : He's my partner

Y/a : HE'S THAT KIM TAEHYUNG??!

That's it, now you were dashing full speed to your apartment with your aunt following shortly behind. ' What did I even dooo?'

Y/a : What do you think about him? It's been a more than a week you know him now.

Y/n : Aunt stopp!! We have had enough discussion over this!

Y/a : He's really good looking honey!

Y/n : I don't plan on dating him!!

Y/a : If you don't find a date already, dad is playing on sending you on blind dates.

Y/n : But-

You stopped and turned around to look at her.

Y/a : He cares about you honey. You're saying you never found someone attractive. He thinks you haven't moved on. He wants you to like someone. He wants you to trust yourself with love again!

Y/n : I don't want love. LOVE DOESN'T EXIST!!

It ripped your heart apart to say that. Somehow Taehyung kept appearing in your mind. Liking someone was surely a thing you couldn't trust yourself with, no matter how much it hurt to say that. After him you never acknowledged your feelings, thinking they were playing you again. You never trusted yourself. You thought liking and loving was just some tricks and the only thing that did exist was lust. But the feeling with Taehyung was so strong, you couldn't ignore it. You were so frustrated, with all these complications , at times you just wanted your mom back. To hug her tightly and cry in her embrace. But you couldn't , she was gone. You broke into a slight sob, as aunt now held your hand got you to the appartment. She sat you on the sofa and sat beside you, slowly caressing your cheek.

Y/a : It's alright honey, everything will be alright.

You felt the urge to tell her everything , to tell her your thoughts about Taehyung. But you decided not to , not just yet, till you were sure of them. You smiled at her and whispered,

Y/n : I will figure it out Aunt , don't worry.

She put a hand around your shoulder firmly. She was so much like a friend to you. She would know everything, maybe now too she has an idea of what's going on.

Y/a : Maybe you just need to see the world in a different perspective.

She then gently kissed your forehead as you hugged her tightly. She didn't say anything further, you both stayed like that for a while, letting her warmth engulf you. She was a great support to you , she would always do the best for you. So you wouldn't hide anything from her, maybe just this time you will. You let go of her , feeling better.

Y/n : Okay aunt! I have to go to camp tomorrow!! I better get packing things so I won't forget anything important~

She furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/a : What happened to your finger..?

You recalled the incident and flushed slightly.

Y/n : I cut it while preparing some bibimbap for us to eat. He bandaged it.