• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •

"Can you play with us?"

You both looked into the direction of the small sound. Two little children were looking at you with doe eyes and small pouts formed on their lips. You shared a few glances, then Taehyung jumped up so you got up too.

Taehyung : What are you names babies?

He said, joining his knees and bending down at them. An adoring smile tugged at his lips, as he held the boy's hand.

Baemin : I'm Baemin.

Sooyun : I'm Sooyun.

The about five year boy and a three or four year old girl introduced.

???: We have to go somewhere. We'll be back soon. Would you take care of them till then?

Taehyung: We'd love to!

You smiled and nodded. They left.

Baemin: I'm bored.

Sooyun : Yeah. And he won't let me pick the flowers.

Baemin : It's not good Soo!

You both giggled at their cuteness.

Sooyun : Unnie can you help me make a necklace?

And ofcourse you couldn't resist the cute doe eyes. You nodded.

Y/n : Sure let's go.

You looked back. Taehyung stepped to come along, but the little boy pulled him the opposite way.

Baemin : We'll go make a castle!

Sooyun : Ok monkey!

They both giggled and pulled you both in the opposite directions before you managed to share an excited glance. She brought you to the little flower garden.

Sooyun : This is my favourite aisle. Do you think pink and yellow ones will look pretty together?

Y/n : I think pink and the blue ones over there would be pretty too.

Sooyun : Yes! Let's get it.

She extended her hand towards them, but wouldn't reach, so you picked her up and she picked them one by one. Soon, you were sat down with a bunch of little flowers.

Sooyun : I am going to do one leaf, then a pink flower, then a blue flower, then a white. No, then another leaf.

You fumbled with the twigs in your hands at her instructions. She let out a little giggle. You made a small necklace for her.

Yn : Tada!

She put a bracelet around your hand.

Y/n : Oh my gosh.. it's so cute.

Sooyun : I made it pretty.

You smiled at the cute little bean.

Sooyun : You think this would be good for their castle?

You picked up the stone.

Y/n : Sure. Let's give it to them honey.

You both searched for them. You laughed at the sight of Taehyung surrounded with rocks and Baemin building the castle. "Tae is playing as if he's five too."

Baemin: Why are you here?

Sooyun : She brought me here.

She pointed at you. He stuck his tongue out at her and so did she.

Y/n : We thought this would be useful to you.

You gave it to Baemin. He looked at it, examined it.

Baemin : No. It's not good.