Chapter 23

Sorry I took so long guys:/ i had exams and try outs for the Poms team and iM crazy sore:/ but I want to apologize if I counfused some of you guys...Oh! And especial thanks to Ari3ll33-Sanazay who made me the AWSOME book cover:P check out her storys their EPICALLY awesome! Lol and a late happy birthday to Fiza

ENJOY:)

Chapter 23:

My parents both looked at each other nervously. I could feel the air still around me and an uncomfortable feeling snuck its way into my stomach. My heart was thumping loudly in my ears as I watched them both look at me with an expression as hard and still as a rock.

"If this is about blair, then I'm sor-" I shook my head and cut her off.

"No this isnt about Blair, its about what happened to her real parents..." I said trailing off. My mother, whose hair was disheaveled and had clothes limply hanging from her fragile body sighed and looked resigned. Dad was also staring at me, but with a confused look on his face.

"I knew this would happen one day.." I heard my mom softly mutter.

"Come here...sit with us." I walked cautiously towards the dining table and sat down. Warily, keeping a close eye on my parents.

"Im sorry we didnt tell you about Blair, we knew she knew about the accident we just never told her anything about it, we found articles and her diary about the accident..." my mother said quietly. I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows.

What articles?" I asked confused. My dad exchanged a quick glance with my mom.

"Well when Blair got expelled we whent through her stuff just to see if she had any proof that she had done the posters..." My mom trailed off and took a deep breath.

"And we found articles from the accident, honey Blairs not your re-" I cut her off.

"Save it, I already know she's not my sister..but what about Daniel? Aren't we the same age?" I asked. Suddenly footsteps were heard as someone walked in.

"What about me?" Asked Daniel confused.

"Well...you guys are freternal twins..." She says.

"Wait, wait, wait I thought I was a triplet?" Daniel says.

"Um No Daniel Blairs not our real sister, she our cousin..." I say softly.

"No! No way, how's this even possible?" Daniel says looking up at my mom, his clear blue eyes looking into her glassy ones.

"Here take it and read it.." my mother hands him the old news article and watches as he reads it over and over.

"I-I don't get it, That means she totaled my car..." Daniel says almost breathless. A flash of pain crosses his features before he composes himself.

"Yeah she also bullied me and was the one who posted the pictures of me...she's being sent to boarding school for that." I say quietly.

"Actually, she's being sent to an institute for mental patients..." My mom says almost guilty. I noticed my dad hasn't said a word at all. He looks up and meets my eyes with the saddest expression ever.

"What? Why?!" Daniel says alarmed, not even mad that she ruined his car.

"Because Daniel she wrote alot of disturrbing things in her diary, blaming everything on Avery and making her life a living hell!" my mom snapped. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. Daniel looked over at me quickly then turned away.

"Is that true?" Daniel says.

"Yes..." I whisper back. I lean back on the chair and sigh.

"Are we alowed to see her?" Daniel asks.