Chapter 11

[A/N] well guys here's the next chapter but before you guys read it I just want to announce a couple of things, anybody who just doesnt like my story then don't read it, and please respect my work, I try my hardest to make this good for my fans. And again for the people who think that my story is similar to somebody else's please DO NOT start telling me that I copied or "plagerized" because I most deffinetly didnt! This is my work, my characters, my own words, I wouldnt ever copy off of anyone because as a writer I know that wouldn't be fair to another author...Oh and just so you guys know the story isn't even over yet, there is still more to come so guys don't jump to conclusions because there's just so much pressure to be good. Lol:) and I try to come up with good ideas for the story so please just bare with me:/

P.S sorry I took longer, I got sick and I kept throwing up Not a pretty picture, but I'll save you guys the horrid details and just let you guys read..here's chapter 11...

Chapter 11:

Avery's POV

My cheeks were red and I felt hot inside as I watched Daniel take a hold of my arm and pull me away from Aiden.

"Get out!" Said Daniel in a low voice, Aiden looked guilty.

"Wait! danniel don't! We weren't doing anything!" I exclaimed. Daniel kept glaring at Aiden, who seemed like he was frozen in place.

"Oh so you guys weren't just making out on the kitchen table?!" Daniel yelled. Well when he said it like that...I guess it did look bad.

"Well, yeah but-" I was cutoff as Daniel said, "I don't care, get out Aiden!" Aiden finally realized something was going to happen if he didn't get out. So he walked out of the kitchen and towards the door. Before he walked out he looked at me and Daniel and said, "I'm sorry." I frowned and turned around to look at Daniel, he was still glaring at me.

"Daniel your so freakig annoying." I said as I stomped my way to my room and slammed it shut. He was so unfair and I was pissed. I decided to call Kari, I needed to talk to her. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed.

"Hello." said Kari after the first ring.

"Hey Kari, so you'll never guess what happened to me.." I said sighing as I layed back onto my bed.

"Oh gosh! What happened now?" she said exasperated.

"Daniel caught me and Aiden making out, and I feel guilty for kicking Nyx out after I was stupid enough to let them BOTH inside my house." I explained while twirling a strand of my brown hair.

"Oh boy! You need a girls night, too many effin boys involved. I'm coming over with some movies, popcorn and lots of junk food, plus the stuff you need for pedicures." She said, I could already hear her getting inside her car. I smiled because she was right, I hated boys right now especially since they had me so confused. I decided to write in my journal to pass the time. Here's how it whent:

Dear Journal:

I'm so confused right now, as much as I like Nyx, I can't help but feel like he betaryed me somehow by going out with Blair. I've seen them kiss and hold hands, something I've always fantasied doing with Nyx and now I don't know it just doesn't seem right to be with him, when he's was with my sister and now all of a sudden he wants to be with me...I said I would give him a chance, but should I really? When it seems that Im starting to fall hard for Aiden who's been there with me through out the whole accident and was my friend since the beginning. Who knows what will happen, but I need air to breath. I still have other problems like who wants to take me down, yes that's a more important problem. From now on Im taking my boy issues to the bottom of the list.

Sincerely, me:)

I closed the notebook and stood up to open the door because Kari kept ringing the doorbell non-stop, I had no other choice.