Chapter 9

Well guys that was alot of Team Nyx and Team Aiden haha seriously you guys had me laughing:D because now I dont even know who to pick but I guess we will see as I go along, and I love how you guys jump to conclusions:) anyways heres chapter 9:))))

Chapter 9:

My head was pounding, never in my life have I ever had to make such a hard decision. I think Nyx just cheated on Blair with me, I thought as I walked upstairs to my room. I was about to open my door when I heard sobbing from next door. It was Blairs room I opened the door slightly and peeked my head in. There sat Blair in a heap of pillows on her bed. Mascara ran down her face in streaks as she cluthched onto her brown teddy bear. She loved that bear ever since I could remember, as a little girl she would always bring it with her everywhere even the bathroom. I walked silently towards her as I sat next to her, placing my palm on her shoulder. She was still sobbing uncontrollably, as her shoulders shook up and down.

"Whats wrong Blair?" I whispered softly. I didnt like seeing her like this, my heart wanted to reach out for her as I strocked her hair softly.

"Nyx broke up with me a couple of hours ago..." she replied brokenly. Immediatly relief flooded through me as I realized that he hadnt cheated on me with Blair. But soon following after, guilt washed through me like a tidal wave as I saw how heart broken she was about the break up. If I would have known it would cause her this much pain, then I wouldnt have even thought about being with Nyx, but it was too late now and my feelings for Aiden and Nyx have blossomed into more than just a little crush. I was torn and no matter how badly I wanted to help Blair by giving up Nyx, my heart just wouldnt let me. Just the thought of loosing him to my sister, the girl who seems to hate me and caused me to get into an accident in the first place. A small part of me wanted to admit that she deserved it, just a little bit of suffering. I watched as she slowly gathered herself and just curled herself into a small ball. Blair didnt even seem like she liked Nyx that much, most of the time in fact it seemed that she wanted Aiden. I walked out of her room and softly closed the door behind me. I didnt want to be near her right now. Walking into my room I layed down on my neatly made bed and sighed in frustration. This was so hard, but I wanted to take my time and think about them both because while Aiden was safe and caring and sweet not to mention hot, Nyx on the other hand was daring, sweet, my next door neighbor, the bad boy and hot too. I had two very AMAZING guys, my head was hurting. I needed to chillax, so I decided to curl up in my bed and go to sleep. Tomorow was saturday and a brand new day, were I can sort out my problems or I could just ignore them for now.

***

I woke up grumpy, the headache from yesterday hadnt gone away liked I hoped it would. I came downstairs holding my head in pain. Daniel and Blair sat on the stools eating. My parents like always were nowhere to be found, since they practically lived at work.

"Morning sis!" Daniel said cheerfully. Sunlight streemed in through the windows, casting a soft halo of light around the room. I padded through the hardwood floor barefoot and plopped myself onto the seat next to Daniel.

"Hey..." I said, Blair looked like she hadnt slept a wink and you could still see the puffiness in her eyes. She didnt look up from her cereal, I was guessing she was still upset. I grabbed the box of ceral from the counter and pured a small amount considering I wasnt really hungry. Millions and millons of thoughts invaded my mind as I ate my corn flakes in silence. Not only did I like two guys but I still had to worry about someone else wanting to ruin my life. Ugh! My head was till throbbing as I hoped off and washed my plate.

"Well I'm leaving." said Daniel as he walked over to the coat closet and pulled on his leather jacket.

"Where are you going?" I said frowning as he opened the door.

"Somewhere." he responded vaguely before he shut the door and ran torwards his car. I turned around to slowly face Blair, she was looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked. She pursed her lips and cocked her head to the side.

"Nothing, I'm leaving too, I'm going clubbing with Kimberly." She got up and I noticed she was wearing a tight black dress that barely covered anything. I shook my head in disgust, I swear she looked like a hooker.

"Whatever, just dont drink too much and promise you'll call me or Daniel to come pick you up if anything goes wrong." I said concerned.

"Yeah Yeah." she muttered before walking out the door also. I was alone in the house and I will admit it. I was scared. My footsteps sounded louder now that no one was here. I was about to call Kari and tell her to come over when the doorbell rung. I dashed towards the door, expecting Daniel or Blair coming back for something. But instead I was greeted with a pair of warm green-brown eyes. My face burst into a smile, he looked so hot. He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt that showed off his muscles and blue jean with black Vans. I know I was staring but I couldnt make myself stop.

"Can I come in?" said Aiden chuckling slightly as I almost tripped while backing up and opening the door for him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked amused.

"Well, I said I'd see you tomorow, and look it's tomorow." he said indicating to the clock on the wall. I laughed as I walked towards the living room, Aiden following close behind. I plopped down onto the couches and watched as Aiden sat next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked politely.

"Sure, which one? Please dont pick a chick flick." he said groaning. I smiled wickedly as I popped in 'The Notebook'.

"Too late." I said grinning. Aiden gave me a playful glare but soon enough I was well into the movie. Okay I lied maybe Aiden was well into the movie but I couldnt concentrate one bit because I was all to aware that his tigh was touching mine. Heatness radiated from his body, as I moved closer. Aiden subconciously, I'm guessing placed his arm around me as we watched in silence. Tingles still kept coming as he kept his arm there. It was nice to say the least, and I was glad he was here.

"Hey Avery..." Aiden whispered softly halfway through the movie.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Can I kiss you?" I was caught by surprise, and yet I could feel myself nodding my head yes. Just as he was about to lean in and close that space between us the doorbell rang. Aiden groaned but pulled away, I was dissapointed as I got up without wanting to. I opened the door and there stood Nyx looking gorgeous as ever, his black hair hungover one of his midnight blue eyes as I watched a small grin aopear on his face. My heart started beating faster and I could feel the butterfly's from yesterday returning.

"Hi.." I said breathless.

"Hi.." Nyx said back looking cute with his hands in his pockets. I opened the door and let him in. We both walked into the living room where Aiden sat there watching the movie, his eyes glazed over in a way that showed he wasnt paying attention. When he heard us he turned around and his smile dissapeared.

"Who's he?" Aiden said sounding a bit mad.

"Aiden this is Nyx, Nyx this is Aiden." I said.

"Well I was watching a movie with Aiden, your more than welcome to join us." I said. I plopped next to Aiden again, but this time Nyx sat on my other side, closer than nessacery. We all just sat there quietly watching the movie in ackward silence.

Well Guys I was thinking about putting in Nyx and Aidens point of view in the next chapter just so you guys understand what their thinking...tell me what you guys think:)

anyways Comment. Vote. Fan