Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Daniel was pissed. No seriously if he were a cartoon character smoke would be coming out of his ears and flames would fill his eyes, THAT was how mad he was. I mean I didn't blame him. Daniels car was destroyed, litterely...the windows were smashed, the tires slashed and someone had written with a red sharpie 'told you this was just the beggining Avery' and I felt guilty because his car was ruined because of me. Ugh! Who would take it out on Daniel he didn't do anything. I was mad too and I hated whoever did it, I wanted to figure who did it but I don't even know who to question. I do know that whoever it was knew that we wouldn't be able to hear the noise from upstairs in our rooms, so it had to be someone close. That could be anyone...I sighed. This was not a great start to my morning, on the plus side though today was my date with Aiden and I was very nervous considering the fact I've never gone out on a date before. I don't know what to expect from him. I was going to need Kari's help for that so I called her and asked her to come over in a couple of minutes. I layed back onto my bed and pushed my hair back and out of my eyes, I stood back up and walked to my radio and turned it on, the song 'Who Says' by Selena Gomez started blasting on the speakers and I blasted the volume until I couldn't even hear myself think.

Who says your not perfect

Who says your not worth it

Who says your the only one that's hurting

Trust me that's the price of beauty

Who says your not pretty

Who says your not beautiful

Who says?

Who says your not star potential?

Who says your not presidential?

Who says you can't be in movies...the song sang...Story of my life I muttered to myself, the song was inspirational and made me want to prove to everyone that I was beautiful no matter what anybody said. I hadn't noticed someone was knocking until the door shook which figured someone was pounding on it. I walked over and opened it, Kari was glaring at me. I smiled innocently.

"Yeah thanks for blasting that music, I was knocking for five minutes hoping you'd notice at one point." She walked in and placed a purple squared shaped box on my bed making me wonder what it was. I eyed it suspiciously. Kari noticed and shook her head then raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry it's not something that will kill you." she said shifting about in the room. She got into my closet and I could hear her grumbling no and yes over and over. She came out several minutes later holding out a red dress. It had ruffles at the bottom with layers and the dress went up to my knees in height. It was strapless and it had a red satin duchess bow at the bottom of the breast line. I was shocked even I forgot I bought that dress with Blair a while ago after the transformation. She smiled satisfied I raised an eyebrow but agreed with it.

"This is the dress, it's perfect for you.."she said in a breathless tone as she stared at it in wonder.

"Yeah It is, I'm going to head into the shower then you can do what needs to be done.." I said walking into the bathroom. I turned on the water and after stripping I got in. The water was Luke warm and relaxed my body, I was so nervous that I was shaking. I got out after half and hour and walked out where I found Kari setting out a curling iron and the straightener. I put my robe on and she ushered me into the seat. The floor length mirror was covered.

"Um, Kari why on earth is the Mirror covered..." I said pointing at it with my index finger.

"Because I want it to be a surprised when you see yourself when I'm done.." I thought it was stupid but whatever she was the master here. I sighed and closed my eyes as Kari worked her magic. Stuff was being spread over my face and my hair was being pulled here and there. After like three hours Kari was done. She made me step into my dress and I had to admit it fit perfectly on my body. She then brought out my silk black ballet flats. I put them on and then she removed the cover. I gasped in shock as I took in my whole my appearance. I have never looked so good in my life. I placed a hand on my hair. Kari had curled it carefully and it landed in beautiful soft waves around my shoulders, my bangs were straightened and the dress clung to me in all the right places. I looked like a goddess. My eyes had a light amount of eyeliner and my eyelashes had always been long but tonight they were coated in mascara and curled upwards giving me a soft yet dangerous look. I turned and hugged Kari like there was no tomorrow.