Chapter 19

Okay here's the next chappy:)  

ENJOY!!<3

Chapter 19:

Blairs P.O.V

Jump! I tell myself pushing my small lithe body higher onto the ledge. Ugh my knees are going to have some serious damage. I peek a quick glance at the ground below and automatically coward. I can't believe I looked. I have this unbelieveble fear of heights. Pushing myself forward, I land in an akward position on the roof of Audens house. I was staying for the week, and I wasn't suppose to sneak out, but I had to see Avery. And now..now I was senaking back in. Hoping nobody would wake up. I placed my hands on the white windowsill and push up to open the big squared window. I placed one foot in and then the other. Softly, taking three steps forward. I spotted Audens brown almost red hair splayed out all over her pillow as her breathing came slower up and down. I got under the covers as I reached the second bed and squeezed my eyes close, letting a couple small tears escape my eyes before I wiped them off. No I won't cry here where I might risk Auden hearing. I didn't need her symphathy or anybodys. But still even as I said that I l knew I'd be crying tonight. I grabbed a small part of the blanket and bunched it up in my fist. I stuffed it in my mouth to muffle the sound and keep me from waking everybody. And slowly I let the tears and the darkness overtake me. I could feel the pain wash through me like a tidal wave. Pulling me down under deeper and deeper. My lungs are holding as much air as it can. I don't think I'll be able to hold on much longer. I sigh as a ripping overbearing pain takes over me. Like I'm an empty shell of the person I once use to be. I'm not me anymore the sweet caring girl who loved Avery. But now everything was different. I was going crazy knowing that she had everything and I had nothing. I felt like crawling under my bed and hugging my knees. Squeezing my eyes shut, just to shut off the noise the feeling of nothing. The darkness is smothering me. I was afraid to loose control. Taking everything I ever wanted. I want to scream in madness. The hurt...so...much...hurt. I let a small sob escape my lips. Never in my life will I hurt this much again. Even though it's been years since the accident...I got my payback on Avery but I'm not done with her just yet, She needs to learn the thruth from me. I lay there for hours until Ive completely cried myself to sleep. 

********************************* 

Avery's P.O.V

I groaned as I took a look at my clock, Aiden was coming over tonight and it was already seven pm. I had decided to take a little nap after school and I guess I ended up oversleeping. I quickly jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower taking only thirty minutes to do everything. I came out shaking my hair back and forth until water droplets fell onto the floor. I went to my closet and looked through the pile of brand new clothes and picked out a small silk black skirt and a white tank top with a black cardigan to go over it. I blowed dried my hair and straightened it, making it look glossy and soft. I only put mascara and a light amount of eyeliner. Finaly I slipped on some flip flops. Even though Aiden was only coming to hang out, I wanted to look my cutest. I bounded downstairs where Daniel sat sitting on the couch and I went and sat with him to wait until Aiden came. Daniel was looking at the T.V blankly not really watching the moving figures. I smirked and slightly nudged him. His head snapped up and he looked at me confused. 

"Are you okay?" I asked looking more closely at our trademark blue eyes.  

"Yeah..it's just can you believe our parents didn't even bother telling us that Blair was going away?" he said shaking his head in sadness. I knew that even though Blair hated me, she loved Daniel. Even though me and him had always been the closest, he still cared about Blair too. I mean we were family or so I thought. 

"I mean did you know who I had to hear it from?..the freaking whole student body! When I hadn't even KNOWN!" he said screaming in frustration, slightly grabbing his hair and pulling it. I placed an arm around Daniel and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"How could they do that..?" Daniel softly whispered. 

"I don't know.." I responded whispering. 

I really didn't know and even though she caused me this much pain, I didn't want to see Daniel hurting too, he loved us both unconditionally and cared and protected us since we were little, well until high school but then he changed for me. I hugged Daniel and he hugged me back. I stroked his hair softly, he sighed as I did this. I knew my mom use to do this to him and it always calmed him down. He looked up at me after a while. 

"Thanks Avery.." I smiled big and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Your welcome bro!" I giggled and Daniel laughed with me, he was about to say something when the doorbell rang I ran to the door and opened it. Aiden stepped In and waved to Daniel. Daniel smiled and did that weird head nod that guys do. I took his hand and dragged him upstairs. Upstairs in my room I sat on the bed as he sat next to me. He turned to look at me sadly. I frowned..what was it with all the freaking sadness! I thought. 

"I feel like I haven't really been with you since the whole drama with your sister started." I looked at the floor and sighed. 

"I know.." Aiden reached out a hand and softly stroked my cheek. I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the light sensation.  

"But you have me tonight.." I said opening my eyes and looking at him. His eyes locked with mine and I had to remind myself to breathe. 

"Your right!" he said nodding his head. I laughed. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, Aiden thought about it and said, "How about truth or dare.." he said, a mischievous glint in his eye. 

"What are we? Girls at a slumber party!" I giggled jockingly. Aiden glared but I knew he wasn't mad. 

"No! I'm making this game fun." I shrugged my shoulders and thought Hey! What the heck? Might as well.. 

Aiden stood up and sat crossed legged on the floor I folowed suit.  

He clapped his hands and rubbed them together. 

"Okay truth or dare?" I thought about it and decided dare, I didn't like telling my secrets.  

"Dare!" I said with a nod.  

"I dare you to..." he said trailing off and lookig off to the side, lost in thought. 

"Um..Oh! I dare you to jump around two times while um patting yor head and tummy and saying Shiznets!" I giggled and stood up, this was really stupid, but I still stood up and tried my hardest to do what he said. My hand kept pausing and I kept stopping. I think I said shiznets fifty times. By the time I was done Aiden was on the floor laughing. I scowled and looked at him till he was done. Then I smiled at him evilly. His smiled vanished right away. 

"Now it's your turn!" I say grinning. He looks around the room nervously. 

"Um how about truth.." he says, I still keep grinning. 

"Okay What color is your underwear.." Aiden cocks his head to the side confused. I hold back a smirk. 

"Um...blue?" he says unsure. I burst out laughing and he just glares. I was wiping off tears when I noticed he was looking at me in an instense stare. I stop laughing and look at him. When I opened my mouth to speak his lips were already crushing mine, his hands tangled in my hair and our mouths moving in perfect synchronizing movements. I felt the tip of his tongue meet mine and I loved the way he cradled my cheeks in his hands as we kissed. When he touched me fireworks were exploding everywhere inside of me. He pressed his body closer to mine. I could feel the world stop for a minute. He was my new beginning. And maybe just maybe I was starting to fall in love with Aiden.

I promise next chapter will be MUCH Better! Comment. Vote. Fan:) love, Stephanie<3