Chapter 6

Well I read ALL your guy's comments and they made me laugh! :D you guys can really play dirty when you want too haha, I will be using a couple of your very prankfull idea's in future chapters! Ha so I hope you guy's dont mind. Anyways I will NOT be changing Avery, believe me I didnt want to make her a bitch. I love her the way she is. And as for her and Aiden..well guess you guys will have to wait and see;) and one more thing for those of you guys who hate Blair...dont worry she WILL get what she deserves *laughs evilly* but for now Avery is going to just have fun with her new found beauty:) here's the next chapter:D

Chapter 6:

I laughed with Kari as we opened Kimberly's locker. I grabed her Thermos and unscrewed the top off. Kari snatched it from my hands and quickly poured out all of the strawberry soy milk into the water fountain. I quickly took it back and filled it with just regular strawberry milk. After I poured it, I placed it back into her locker and shut it. Me and Kari shared a quick look. We were dressed in all black. Yes I know incredibly cliché but we felt like being cool spies for today. I was in black skinny jeans and a black turtle neck. Kari had the brilliant idea of putting on panty hose on her head. Which believe me she looked stupid, but that's why I loved her. She wanted me to wear them too, so I did just to please her, so yes now we were stalking the hallways with panty hose on our faces. It was between classes, so that meant we had to sacrifice math, but I was okay with that. That is until we heard a soft noise coming down the hallway. Kari and I froze in our tracks.

"Did you hear that?" asked Kari whispering. Her hand was on my shoulder holding me back.

"Yeah" I said, suddenly a janitor appeared out around the corner, whistling. Me and Kari were still frozen in the same spots. He looked up and and saw us. My eye's widened. The janitor started laughing REALLY hard, I frowned, this was not funny. I took the panty hose off my head and Kari did the same. We stood there for five straight minutes until he was done laughing. Finally he stood up from the floor and walked towards us.

"What are you girls up to?" he asked chuckling.

"Nothing." Kari and I said at the same time.

"Well watever it is, have fun" the janitor said winking before walking away. I breathed a sigh of relief and ran to my locker. We both leaned agaisnt it and breathed heavily.

"Wow! What a rush!" Kari was grinning from ear to ear. I just looked at her wierd. That was so not fun. My heart was beating twenty miles an hour and I couldnt stop shaking. We got caught and we didn' even get in trouble.

"I cant wait for lunch! Kimberly is going to be so emberassed." Kari said giggling really loud. I laughed too because Kimberly is lactose intolerant, she has been since kindergarten and everyone knew it. So we knew she couldnt blame this on us. She is so going to fart like crazy. We laughed our butt's off until the bell rang. We all walked into lunch with Aiden. I got in line as Kari saved us a seat in our regular table.

"Hey avery...Um, I've been meaning to ask you something, but I dont know how to tell you." Aiden was running his hands through his hair nervously. I was half-listening as I watched Kimberly from the corner of my eye's. She was now taking a sip of her strawberry milk. As I watched her, I could see her smile dissapear and turn into a shocked expression.

"What I'm trying to say is..Avery will you go-" Aiden was cut off by a huge loud fart. Everyone and I mean everyone was silent as they heard another round of farts coming from Kimberly's table. Kimberly was in shock but that didnt stop her from turning red as a tomato. After what seemed like we were all going to die from the smell. Kimberly ran out of the lunchroom clutching her stomach. All of her friends had left the table anyways. The lunchroom was laughing so hard and pointing at Kimberly while she tooted. I would have felt bad but she deserved a taste of her own medicine.

"Wow, did she just...fart that loud?!" asked Aiden laughing.

"Oh yeah." I said bobbing my head up and down.

"Anways what were you saying?" I asked smiling at Aiden. He ubruptly stopped laughing.

"Um, nothing, I was just going to ask you if I could come ove later?" he said coughing into his hand, blushing for whatever reason.

"Sure, you're welcomed anytime." I said smiling as we took our trays and sat with Kari. Kimberly's crew came up to us. Auden glared at me.

"Look bitch! I know it was you who put the milk in her Thermo's and your going to pay for that." she threatened. I smirked at her.

"You cant prove it was us and anyways it was funny." I said high-fiving Kari.

"You're stupid if you think you're automatically going to rule the school just because your pretty. FYI nobody like's you." the crew nodded their heads in agreement.

"I like her." Aiden said looking pissed.

"I do too." Kari said growling at Auden.

"Whatever Kari, let's go you guys." the crew followed the short red head out of the cafeteria.

"Oh! Gosh! Their so stupid. I hate them." Aiden said smiling at me. My breath caught in my throat. I smiled back shily.

"Me too." I said. Let the game's begin, I thought.

****

I ran to the door as the bell rang. Aiden stood there dressed in navy blue jeans and a dark grey sweater.

"Hey! Come on let's go upstairs!" I said taking Aidens hand. I was nervous about having him alone with me in the same room but it's not like we were going to do anything. We were just friends, I sighed as I opened my door and layed on top of my bed. I patted the space next to me and Aiden layed down.

I looked up at the cracked ceiling.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked tilting my head towards him. I was taken back for a moment because he was staring at me. His face only a small space between us. If I leaned in and touched his lips with mine I could close that space. He licked his bottom lip and I stared. Oh my! He was so hot and sweet. I wanted to crash my lips to his so badly. I could feel him inching closer, and finally his lips met mine softly at first, then building up. It became more passionate as he opened my mouth and stuck his tongue in. Fire coursed through my body as he deepened the kiss. Tingles were spreading on every surface that he touched. He shifted on top of me, I was breathing hard as he looked into my eye's and asked me.

"Would you please go out on a date with me?" My heart melted. I've been waiting for those words for a while now.

"Yes." I said softly biting my lip. Aiden grinned and hugged me. I could tell he was happy.

We started making out again but our perfect moment was cut off by a soft vibrating. I reached under me and checked my cell phone. Their was a new text message from a private number. I clicked on it. Words filled the screen as I read:

You better watch your back Avery because you messed with the wrong person.

And that was it nothing else.

Well guys, guess who it is? Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) sorry it's short but I have to go to sleep already I just wanted to upload this before you guys got mad at me:P anyways Comment. Vote. Fan

love, stephanie <3