Chapter 17

Hey guys!:) we'll I lied their is probably only six more chapters (Maybe) and I gotta say Im kinda relieved I hate leaving you guys in suspense and FINALLY secret after secret will start to reveal:D ahh I'm excited for these last few chapters buy I'm also happy to start the new story, anyways here's the next chapter:)...

*********************************

"Everything had fallen into sharp focus: his smooth words, his black glinting eyes, his broad experience with lies, seduction, women. I'd fallen in love with the devil." -Becca Fitzpatrick 'Crescendo'

Chapter 17:

My palms were sweating and I could see that my hands were shaking violently.

Blair...I thought.

It was the only single name that kept repeating in my head. Over and over again like a broken record I couldn't seem to shut off. I wanted to be angry, really I did but...something stopped me. I couldn't even cry, if anything I couldn't feel anything just the cool tile against my back as I watched the walls in silence. Numbness vibrated through my body as I slowly stood up in my place. I walked out the bathroom, Kari stood just outside the door, waiting.

"Hey, what happened?" she said grabbing my arm. I shook my head and muttered, "Nothing...I'm going home"

"Do you want us to come with you?" Aiden piped up from behind. I turned and looked at him, giving him my saddest attempt at a smile.

"No it's okay, I'll be fine. I just need some alone time...." they nodded their heads in understandment and I left them there standing by themselves in the empty hallway. I took my time walking home and as I came out of the building I started thinking about Blair. What had I done to her? What did I do to make her hate me so much? Was she jelous? I clenched my teeth, well whatever it was it couldn't have been that bad. It still gave her no right to treat me like I was nothing to her. I was her sister for crying out loud! Not scum that she found at the bottom if her shoe! I sighed as I clenched my fists. Finally some emotion ran through me. The more and more that I thought about her, the more angry I became. I made it to the house in only ten minutes as I swept open the door, I stomped my way up to her bedroom and flung the door right open. Her bedroom was colored in a light pink, a color she's had on there since childhood. Pictures of our family and her hung around the room and I was surprised to see myself in some of them. But soon I remembered why I was there. Fired pulsed in my head as I grabbed a pair of scissors that were laying on her desk and I cut of her favority Teddy bear. I didn't even care that she loved that thing. I couldn't think straight and all I wanted was revenge on the one girl who hated me more than anybody else. The one girl who had no reason to destroy me like that. I started cutting up her sheets and trashing up her room. I gathered all her frames and one by one they were smashed to pieces on the ground. The curtains that covered her large window were know ripped in half and strewn all across the room. I opened her drawers and noticed a picture frame. I paused my madness and stared at it. The picture was of Blair when she was four I think, some guy I didn't recognize was carrying her ontop of his shoulders and he was laughing. Sunlight reflected off of Blairs blond hair and her eyes glinted in happyness. Never in my life have I seen her that happy. Another picture was behind that one and I grabbed It. I saw that this one was of Blair and a women I didn't recognize, she had the same blond hair as her and they were holding hands and making silly faces at the camera. Again Blair looked to be four years old. Who were these people?I wondered. I put them back and closed it. Blair had many secrets, and I was sure as hell going to find out. I walked out of there, but not before taking one last glance at the destruction I had made.

*********************************

I was called in to school early in the morning. I was afraid to come because I didn't know what to expect from the students or the principle. Blair had gone M.I.A since yesterday, she hadn't come home, but I really didn't care. She can go rot in hell. I pushed open the door to the principles office and waltzed in. He was sitting down with his arms crossed leaning back agaisnt his chair. The principle looked older and very tired, I could see dark circles under those dark grey eyes.

"Take a sit miss Avery.." I did as I was told and pushed back the chair to sit.

"I already contacted your parents and explained the situation, but that's not why I called you down. Apparently it had been Blair who had printed those pictures of you.." he said slowly letting me sink in the information I already knew. I nodded my head and he frowned, upset he hadn't gotten the reaction he wanted from me. He coughed, "Well I thought about it and i decided she will be getting expelled from this school, starting today." I sat up straighter and looked him in the eyes.

"Good, can I please go now." he looked taken back and I smirked.

"Uh yeah, if you have any problems with the students just come and find me.." he said, I nodded my head and stood up. I walked out and headed to my locker, the school was still very empty since it was early and no kids roamed the hallways. I dialed the combanation and opened it. Inside was a single white piece of paper with a rose on it. I smiled and Opened it.

I'm sorry our friendship had to end like this...

Sorry, Nyx<\3

I frowned, as I stuffed the paper in my bag. I grabbed the rose and gently put it inside my bag too. I slammed my locker shut and made my way towarda Kari's locker which was just on the other hallway. Students were barely beginning to pile in. I spotted Kari walking in with Aiden and I waved them over. Kids looked at me but didn't say anything they would just turn to their friends and whisper. I rolled my eyes, sooner or later their going to forget about it. Kari and Aiden bounded over to me and I was squished with a hug from Kari. Aiden softly kissed my lips and watched me carefully. I gave him a weird look and he smiled. My lips were still burning from his kiss, so I turned to him and hugged him.

"Thank you for taking me out of the cafeteria yesterday." I said quietly.

"No problem, anything for my girlfriend." he said quietly. I liked the sound of that. Kari fake coughed into her hand and I looked at her startled.

"Hello? I was the one who yelled at that one guy and stomped on his foot! Don't I get some kind of reward." she said pouting. I laughed at her expression and hugged her.

"Sorry Kari but thank you too for being there for me." I said smiling.

"Your welcome!" she exclaimed.

I giggled and she opened the door to her locker, Aiden took my hand in his and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I smiled up at him and he winked. I had to admit he was my hero and so was Kari. I loved these two like crazy.

"So what happened to Blair have you seen her since yesterday?" asked Kari frowning.

"No she was the one who did those posters and probably wrote those words on my locker yesterday." I said sighing. Kari slammed her locker shut and turned to look at me in shock.

"WHAT?!" she screamed. Aiden looked surprised too.

"Yeah She sent me a text message.."

"No way! Let me see it!" I pulled out my phone and scrolled down through the messages. I faced the screen towards Kari and watched as her face became more and more shocked.

"That...BITCH!" she said angry.

"I'm going to kill her!" she said with a clenched fist.

"No I already destroyed her room and she's getting expelled today."

"Good that girl needs a good butt woopen!" I laughed, Aiden looked mad as well and I could tell he wanted to say something but Kari kept talking.

"So what happened to her?" she asked.

"I don't know she's been missing since yesterday I guess since she didn't come home." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shes probably at Kimberly's house or something.." Aiden intervined.

"Yeah, probably.." I said.

Blair was going to pay, I tought but I would need help if I was going to find her and get my revenge. I looked at Kari and watched as realization hit her face she smirked and smiled too. A glint of madness showed in her dark green eyes.

Okay so yeah I won't be telling the big secret until chapter 20 so you guys have to wait sorry and there's only six chappys left most likely.. anyways the books already wrapping up and I want to say thank you for all the lovely comments and votes and Fans I LOVE YOU ALL:D

Comment. VOTE. Fan<3 love, Stephanie:)