Chapter 18

Okay you guys got me! I'll write more chapters just because you guys don't want the book to end:) lol and I'm glad you like it...anyways that means I'm going to have to drag out the chapters now, anywho here's the next chappy:P

ENJOY!!!

*********************************

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it was always yours. If it doesn't then it was never yours....."-Unknown

*********************************

Chapter 18:

I sighed as I pushed my hair out my face. Sweat trickled down my neck and fell in droplets onto the floor. That was one hell of a nightmare, it felt so surreal. The way the car made impact with the car I was in. I could feel my neck hurting were in my dream I had my head stuck out of the side window. I was in the backseat, crying I don't rememember why? But I was crying and two people who I didn't recognized consoled me. Or tried to atleast. They hadn't seen the car coming, they didn't see the lights as they momentarily blinded me. Or the way my eyes seemed to freeze open when I saw the glass fly everywhere. Blackness spotted my eyes.

Stupid dream...I thought. I took away the covers away from me and stepped on the hardwood floor. I placed my weight on it slightly, the wood creaking as I stood up. I made my way to the door silently, tip toeing, trying not to wake up anybody. I felt a coolness in the house as I stepped out of my bedroom. Chills ran up and down my arms as I stood in the open hallway, trying to decided if I should sneak downstairs and eat ice cream. Nightmares always had me eating. Don't ask me why because I don't even know. Probably another nervous habit. I didn't want to just stand there like an idiot so I decided to go to the kitchen to eat the ice cream afterall since it kept calling my name. The stairs made even more noise then my bedroom so I had to be slow and take one step at a time. After what seemed like ten minutes just to get downstairs. I walked towards the refrigerator, softly padding my way through the carpet to reach the kitchen. Walking in I marched straight to my strawberry ice cream. I yanked open the lid and peered inside. Cold good looking ice cream stared me straight in the eyes. I licked my lips and quickly grabbed a spoon from the drawer closest to me. I dug In and popped the spoon in my mouth, letting the ice cream slowly melt onto my tongue. It filled my insides with warmth as I felt the sugar kick in. I moaned in pleasure, oh gosh! This was so good! I shoved in spoonfull after spoonfull of ice cream into my mouth, until the whole tub was empty. I swiftly tossed it in the trash and walked back to the stairs when I heard a noise. I froze, I moved my head slightly and looked around in the pitch blackness. I could only see the outline of the furniture. No other thing stood out. I shrugged my shoulders and decided it was nothing. I made my way back into my room and closed the door swiftly letting into click shut into place. I turned back around to find Blair sitting on my bed, her arms crossed over her chest, her legs dangling. I gasped, surprised to see her.

"Wha-what are you Doing here?" I asked my mouth slightly hanging open. Blair smirked and raised an eyebrow. She still sat on my bed, as I stood near the doorway.

"I saw you destroyed my room.." she said changing the subject. Her body was leaning slightly forward. I frowned no way could she be mad at me for destroying her perfect room, when she humiliated me.

"Yes I did." Blair laughed, she actually laughed.

"Oh Avery your so clever, tell me what else did you find in my room.." I frowned how did she know I found something. She smiled mischieviously as if she already knew what I was thinking.

"I found pictures, that's all.." she nodded her head, her eyes looked straight at me as the exact same ocean blue in her eyes that resembled mines and Daniels glinted in the light from the moon. Her blond hair was swiftly pulled up into a messy bun. Making her look dark and mysterious as we talked in the darkness of my room. She looked like she was contemplating something.