Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I took longer then normally, but I had just found out yesterday that my friend who I've known since sixth grade died in a car accident sunday night. I havent been able to think straight because it makes me cry, and I just got back from his Cross, where the site of the accident happened. It was just so horrible:'( anyways this chapter is dedicated to Will Lomeli R.I.P I know he's in a happier place now. He's gone now but he will never be forgotten. 3/20/11

I know some of you guys are commenting about the grammar but I write on the Ipod and it doesnt have a spell check plus I'm new at this so please dont be so harsh, I try my best to do good. Thats why I stay up so late to upload for my amazing fans, thank for all the votes and comments I made it to # 4:D so thanks... Heres the next chapter:P

Chapter 7:

Ugh. The guilt was eating me up inside, after the whole spectacle with Kimberly she had stayed in the bathroom crying the next day. I know it was funny while it happened, but it still wasnt right. I bit my lip nervously as I walked up to Kimberly, I had to apologize. I would be lying if I said I was not scared. The text from last night was also bothering me, I couldnt believe somebody sent me that. Worst part is I dont even know who it was. It could be anyone. Kimberly was standing by her locker, her head was shoved in, trying to hide from the passing students.

"Kimberly..."I said hesitently.

"What do you want?" She said sniffling from inside her locker. I could hear her snot being wiped away as she drew her hand in.

"I'm so sorry for what I did, I know it was wrong, and the guilt is eating me up inside." I said bowing my head in shame. Kimberly took her head out of the locker and looked at me with red eyes. Her hair was in a messy bun and mascara ran all along her cheekbones.

"You really emberassed me, I hate you Avery! Now I can never show my face again! This is your fault!" she spat at me. I was shocked, because she's getting mad over being emberassed, something she's done to me since we were little. Always picking on me, bringing me down, playing the cruelest joke's on me. Much worse than I have ever done to her.

"Kimberly, you did worse things to me, and I shouldnt have even stooped to your level. I'm really sorry." and with that I walked away leaving Kimberly's mouth hanging open. I decided to walk to my next class. I kept remembering that dang text, I was panicking because I had absolutely no idea who might be watching me. I glanced around me at the empty hallways, nobody was here, so I dont know why I was being so paranoid. I turned a corner and crashed into a wall. Only this wall wasnt a wall at all it was Aiden holding my upper arm, keeping me from falling forward. I could feel the rise of heat on my cheeks. I looked up into those warms greenish eyes of his. He was looking down also, I realized I was still in his arms, so I let go and stood up straight.

"Hey" I said sweetly. He grinned and took my hand, my palm was sweating because I was nervous. I had to talk to him about something, and I knew he wasnt going to like it.

"Hi." he said back.

"Listen Aiden...I have to talk to you about something." he frowned as I slipped my hand off of his, gently wiping my hands on the back of my jeans.

"Uh-uh this cant be good." again I bit my lip nervously. This has always been a habit of mine when I was scared or nervous.

"Well, I know I said yes to the date but I've been thinking, we've only known each other for a couple of days, I say we get to know each other a little bit more and then we can talk about a date." Aiden frowned but nodded. I felt bad for canceling but I had to see if he liked me for me or if he liked me for my looks. I could feel dissapointment washing through me. I hadn't expected to feel so sad, I wanted to be with him yes, but I needed to know him more.

"I'll walk you to class, my class is next to yours anyways." Aiden offered as we walked off in silence together. My mind was racing as I tried to think of something to think about. Aiden broke the silence.

"Did you ever find out who the person who sent you the text was?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, his light eyes looked concern as he looked forward. His lips were pressed together into a tight line, a small crease of worry, lined his forehead.

I sighed. "Sadly no." I kept going over the suspect list in my mind it was either Kimberly, Auden or Emmet. I couldnt think of anyone else who might want to destroy me. Aiden looked puzzled as he too thought it over.

"Well, we can think about this during lunch, but we have to go, class already started. He said when we reached the classrooms.

"See ya Aiden." I said quickly before walking in.

***

I dropped my bookbag on the floor as I walked into the house.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I came into the kitchen. Daniel was sitting down reading a book. A small frown of concentration was on his face. I smiled, he looked so cute and nerdy like that. When he noticed he wasnt alone, he looked up at me and smiled. He hoped off the seat and closed his books.

"Dont tell anyone I was reading." He said. I laughed at him as I reached into the cabinets and pulled out a box of cereal.

"Dont worry it'll be our little secret." I said winking at him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. I looked in our refrigerator, trying to see if there was anything I could make for him.

"No, I'm good, do you know where Blairs at? I've been looking for her everywhere." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to pour the cereal into my bowl. I wasnt so concerned for her, because knowing Blair she was probably at Nyx house. I felt a small pang as I thought of him and even though I did like Aiden, I had also liked Nyx too, my feelings cant just go away that quick. Nyx was always kind to me even when I was fat and ugly. He never ignored me and actually said hi to me in the hallways whenever I'd see him. He had always been the guy I could talk too about anything, Nyx was my comfort zone. I missed the days when I got to hang out with him. That was before he started going out with Blair.

"Well, its her turn to do the laundry." Daniel said dissmisively.

"Yeah, I know, Daniel can I ask you something?" I said curiously.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Did you ignore me at school because I was fat and ugly?" Daniel looked guilty as he became pale. He stayed quiet for a moment.

"Avery, I didnt ignore you because you were ugly or fat, because to me you were always the most beautiful from all of us. You werent fat, you had curve's and I know people made fun of you but I was the stars quarterback and I hadnt wanted to ruin my reputation. When I realized you were hurting, I told everyone to stop calling you fat and ugly because it wasnt true. I'm ashamed to have treated you like that, I'm so sorry." Daniel said whispering the last part. Tears began to swell up in my eye's but I hadnt wanted him to see it so I turned my head and quickly wiped them away.

"It's okay Daniel." I walked over to him and hugged him, he was so loving and sweet. My heart wanted to burst with happiness. Blair and Daniel are total opposites, I didnt hate Blair because she was my sister, but sometimes I had the feeling that she did. I would sometimes catch her glaring at me at random moments. Her eyes full of an emotion I couldnt name. My thoughts were inturrupted as I felt a vibration, I opened it up and read the text without glancing at the number, what it said made my heart beat in fear...

"I'm watching you Avery, be careful who you trust, I might just be right under your nose...You'll pay for the damage you did.."

I looked up as five seconds later Blair walked in with Kimberly, Auden, Emmet and Nyx.

Could it possibly be any of them? I wondered. Oh boy! Today was not going to be fun as I watched them walk into the kitchen with me.

This chapter was kinda bad but I promise next chapter will be better:)

Love, Stephanie