Chapter 16

THEY ALL GOT INTO POSITIONS with the 'pills' that Jake handed them before. Apparently when you put them in your mouth they kind of melt and that they thought looked intimidating.

They all stood there, growling making their opponents looking at them with rather frighten looks.

And with that the little giants had easily scored another point.

"What's the matter with you?! are you gonna play or what!" Kevin O'shea was heard yelling at his team for their absolute failure.

The little giants once again gathered around in a circle. "Okay i got the play." Tad began saying. "Silver streak to Hanon on 2." He said and they all looked at Hanon. "Are you sure?" Hanon asked. They all nodded. "And break." And with that they ran to get into their positions.

"Down. Set. Go!" Alex was quickly enough to catch the ball. She got into a quick position and passed the ball towards hanon. He on the other was running to catch the ball.

He caught it with rather an ease and began running, the opposite team on his trail.

You could see the happiness on both faces of Hanon's parents. (Bro when his dad said that's my boy i teared up😭)

Hanon has scored a touchdown! His dad couldn't have been more happy. Danny was shouting from his excitement and Junior as well. You could see Becky jumping up and down excitedly.

Hanon's teammates all hugged him and started cheering with him.

"So with 1:45 left and the score is 21-21, it looks like mr mo-mentum may be changing it's address." The announcer was once again heard throughout the stadium.

"Down. Set. Go!"

The little giants weren't the ones who scored the point this time. the cowboys had scored the point with spike holding the ball.

"With less than a minute to play, it looks like the cowboys are heading for that end zone." The announcer said. "The giants have called a time out.

"Come on guys settle up." Alex said as they all gathered in a circle. "Look, no one thought that we've could make it this far. But now it's really time to dig in. They're gonna give the ball to that Spike. And we, are going to stop him." Alex finished her rather encouraging speech.

"He's too strong." Timmy said. "Yeah but we can do it together."

"Ready?" She asked and looked around at her team. They all nodded and went to got into positions.

"Down."

"Shift!" Alex yelled and her and the rest of the little giants got into their planned positions.

"Down."

"Go!"

And with that the game has started again. One of the opponent quickly passed the ball to spike who got it with ease. But spike didn't notice that he had company.

Half of the team were coming from his left and he couldn't make a run for it. So he decided to try the other side. But he only came face to face with Alex. She quickly ran up to him as well as spike ran up to her. Their bodies harshly collided and Alex was on top of him and then the little giants got on top too.

The referee blew his whistle and the cowboys started shouting "touchdown" but the little giants were quickly to disagree.

Both O'shea brothers started walking up to the scene arguing back and forth.

The referee pulled the boys away to look at rhe ball's position. And once he did he called-

"Giants ball!" He shouted and the team started cheering and shouting excitedly at their scored point.