Chapter 8

Third person's pov:

When Alex arrived at Becky's house she hesitated to ring the bell. She didn't want to disturb them or anything. At the end she rang the bell and waited patiently for the door to open. 

She has been crying all they way here. Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was s little messed up from the wind outside. She looked like a mess.

Finally the door opened but it wasn't who was she expecting.

"Oh my lord, Lexi what's wrong honey? Everything alright?" Danny asked and brought her inside.

"Hey hey tell me what's wrong. What happened?" He asked.

Alex wasn't able to say word because soft sobs left her mouth. She just leaned forward and hugged her uncle tightly.

She was so thankful that Danny was a part of her life. Despite not being around him all the time she felt him as a second father.

After they pulled out of the hug Danny grabbed her cheeks and swept off her tears.

"I will make you some tea and when you calm down you can tell me or Becky what happened alright?" He said to his niece in calm voice. Alex nodded and a weak smile formed into her face.

As Danny headed to the kitchen Becky raised downstairs and looked around in search of her cousin.

When her eyes landed on her she felt awful. She ran towards her and captured her in a tight hug.

"Hey are you alright?" Becky asked her.

Alex pulled away from the hug. "yes" she said. But then tears started to roll again and she shook her head negatively and hugged her cousin again.

"Hey let's go upstairs okay? You can tell me everything. If you want to. Take your time alright?" She assured her cousin and they both headed upstairs.
..................................................................................

Becky rashed through her wardrobe searching clothes for Alex to wear.

Alex sat down on Becky's bed and looked around.

"Aha!" Becky shouted and gave the clothes to Alex. "you can change in the bathroom. You know the way. I will just get the bed ready alright?" Becky said to her cousin. Alex nodded and headed to the bathroom.

After changing into fresh clothes she went back to Becky's room and sat down beside her.

"Wanna know what happened?" Alex said in a weak voice. Becky immediately nodded wanting to know more about what happened and what made her cousin cry.

Alex started to explain everything to Becky. Detail by detail. She didn't leave anything behind.

"He said that? Oh my god what a jerk!" Becky said.

"I know alight? I just want to forget about it" Alex said and turned around in her side of the bed. With Becky doing the same the room was filled with silence.

"Becky?" Alex whispered.

"Yes?"

"Wanna know something?" She asked.

"Sure Lexi"

"I like Junior" she whispered.

Becky got up and looked down at her cousin.

"Oh i knew it! I knew it i knew it i knew it! Dad owes me 5 bucks!" She said cheerfully.

I started laughing and then Becky started too.