Chapter 10

Alex's pov:

When we got there i literally regretted it.

"Becky i wanna leave. Right now" i said to her. "Why would you -" she said and then looked at who i was talking about.

Junior.

"Oh well we can-" She said and then..

"Guys, I got great news!" I heard Uncle Danny shouting.

"We got a new player!" He said and a boy emerged from behind him.

"Mama!" Jake shouted. He, then, ran behind me and hide.

"Who's that?" Becky asked him.

"Looks like a side of beef. Or a genetics experiment gone terribly wrong" i said and the boy death glared at me.

"What's wrong with him? Did i say something wrong?" I whispered to Becky.

Then the boy, which name was not told yet, started walking towards us.

"Spike's in hell. Spike's in peewee hell" he said.

"Satan had his time creating this one" i whispered again to Becky. She sniffed a laugh.

"Guys, Spike's our new tailback!" Danny said happily.

"Now we can run the annexation of Puerto Rico!" Nubie said smiling.

"What's that?"

"I don't know if we're ready for that" Danny whispered to Nubie thinking i didn't heard him. I rolled my eyes.

"What formation do you like to run out of?" Danny asked Spike and turning his full attention on him.

"Power. Now, who's Spike's lead blocker?" He asked angrily and looked around.

"The Icebox" i said to him.

"Where's he at?" He asked and started to look around again.

"Right here" a voice was heard and Becky walked in front.

"Is Spike mistaken? Aren't you a girl?" He asked not believing us.

"Gee, good eye" Becky said sarcastically.

"Spike don't play with girls" he said and looked straight at Becky.

"She's pretty good man" i said shrugging.

"Spike don't care. Didn't you hear?!" He shouted at me. "Spike don't play with-"

"Yeah yeah we heard you man. But Alex doesn't care." I said sarcastically.

"I can tackle anything, anytime, anywhere" Becky then said. "Got that?"

"Look, you berserk-o Barbie doll,when you mess with Spike you mess with death" he said.

"Try me!" Becky shouted challenging him. "I will!"

"Let's go!"

"Right now!"

"Somebody call 911!" Jake yelled.  

"All right. Okay. Okay. Hold it" Danny said separating the two.

"Becky, wanna get that car for me, please?" Danny asked her.

"Why me? So you can play with this ape?" She said scoffing.

"Can I have a little word with you, please?" He said to her. "Alex you too" he said and turned to look at me.

I walked away from the others with Danny and Becky.

"With this guy, we got an actual shot at winning this. Give me a minute to get him used to the idea of playing with girls" he explained to us.

"You don't think we can take him, do you?" I asked him. When he didn't answered i started walking towards the car Danny wanted us to get.