Chapter 14

Third person's pov:

"Well, hello again, everybody. This is Cliff Parson, your play-by-play announcer. What a day it is. We're at Kevin O'Shea Stadium located in pastoral Urbania, Ohio scene of what's become know as "Mania in Urbania" a voice was heard through the megaphones.
.................................................................................
At the cowboys' dressing room, everyone was excited and ready to play. They all shouted and hyping themselves up.

"Yeah, let's go!"

"Guys, quiet down! Hold it!" Kevin O'Shea shouted trying to calm down the boys.

"Father Kelly is kind enough to say a prayer for our victory today" he said and looked at the priest next to him.

"As we are about to embark on this journey of athletic competition we pause to reflect.
It is not whether you win or lose-" the priest started his monologue but loud noises interrupted him.

"Giants! Giants! Giants!"

"What the hell?" Kevin said looking around trying to find the source of this loud noises.

"Giants! Giants! Giants! Giants!" The voiced continued shouting.

"Let's kill them! Come on!" Spike said angrily and got up from his seat.

"Hey, Briggs, you big snot-ball, I'll eat you for lunch!" A voice was heard again.

"All right. All right. All right. Guys, cool it" Danny O'Shea said from the Giant's dressing room opposite from the cowboys'.

"One sec, coach. Paging Spike the putz!" Tad shouted. With that being said Spike got up but his father Mike was quick enough to grab him from the back of his jersey.

"Hey, hey! Hang on, son!" Mike said to his son who was trying to get away from his father's grip.

"That's right, Spike! Icebox and Lexi are gonna defrost you!" Junior Floyd then shouted. Spike was getting angrier by the minute.

"You're getting fired up? Yeah, there you go, son. Save that rage! Uncork it on the first person you hit" Mike said to his son.
..................................................................................

"All right. All right. All right. Enough of that!" Danny tried to calm them down.

"Relax, coach. We're unstoppable!' Junior celebrated with the others.

"Yeah!"

"Hi, guys" Becky O'Shea opened the door with Alex O'Shea behind her. In cheerleader costumes.

Everyone around them looked really shocked. They couldn't believed their own two eyes. The two girls that never wore a dress in their whole life are now cheerleaders?

Junior roamed his eyes on Alex not believing what she has done. He then remembered their conversation that day. He then realized what was going on.

"Becky?"

"Alex?"

"Look, we just came by to wish you good luck and have a great game" Becky said to them.

"We'll be rooting for you" Alex then said and she and Becky left the room.

"All right. Everything's gonna be okay" Danny said. "Let's talk strategy, guys" he said trying to find a solution.

"Without Becky and Alex we're gonna be Cream of Wheat!"

"Without Icebox and Alex, Spike's gonna rip off my face and wear it on Halloween!"

"I'm leaving the country. I'm going to New Mexico!"