Chapter 11 - Y/N

After the fight, we all got back on the Quinjet, Clint and I had to carry Nat in while Dad took care of Thor and Cap.

"The news loves you guys, not so much anywhere else." Maria's voice came through the speakers. "There is no official talk of Banner's arrest but... it's in the air." She paused. "Is everyone ok?"

"Physically, fine but... we took a hit." Dad replied quietly, I sat next to Nat, knowing she had been hit the hardest, offering silent comfort.

"For now I'd stay in stealth mode," Maria advised "And try to stay away from here."

"So run and hide?" Dad asked.

"Until the situation changes, I don't have a lot else to offer." Maria said apologetically

"Neither do we." Dad walked over to the pilot's seat. "Wanna switch?" he asked Clint

"I'm good, if you wanna get some kip, now's probably the best time." Clint answered, keeping his eyes trained on the clouds. "You should all get some rest."

"Where are you taking us?" Dad asked.

"A safehouse.

We landed in a field, next to a pretty house and a barn.

"What is this place?" Thor asked

"Safe House," I shrugged. " Beyond that I have no idea."

We walked in, my arm wrapped around Nat's shoulder.

"Honey, I'm home!" Clint called, a few moments later, a pretty woman with brown hair and a large baby bump came round the corner.

"Hey, sorry I didn't call before." Clint said as he embraced the woman, kissing her.

"This is an agent of some kind." Dad said, unwilling to admit that he didn't know about Clint's other life.

"This is Laura." Clint introduced us.

"Hi, I know all of your names," Greeted Laura, smiling. Muffled footsteps came from the staircase.

"Oooh incoming." Clint said as he bent down, picking up a small girl in a blue dress and hugging a boy who looked about 11.

"Daddy!" The girl squealed.

"Hey buddy, how are you both doing?" He asked as he kissed them firmly on the head.

Steve and Thor watched the whole exchange with confusion, Nat and I smiled, she had hinted about Clint having a family but never said anything explicit.

"These are smaller agents." Dad said, evidently the most confused there.

"Did you bring Aunty Nat?" The girl asked. I felt Nat move beside me in order to see the children.

"Maybe give her a hug and you'll find out!" She grinned, picking up the small girl.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Cap apologised, his manners coming into play when he was at a loss as to what to say.

"Yeah we were busy having no idea that you existed,'' added Dad, whose manners never existed in the first place.

"It's ok, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. We kept it out of SHIELD'S files and I'd like to keep it that way." Clint informed us "Figured it's a good place to lay low."

Nat walked up to Laura, addressing the child in her belly

"How's little Natasha doing?"

"She's... Nathaniel." Laura said apologetically. Nat frowned and whispered to the foetus

"Traitor."

Thor walked out, with Steve following him, minutes later, he was in the Bifrost travelling to points unknown.

As there wasn't enough space for everyone to have their own room: Nat and I shared a bedroom, with Steve and Bruce in the other and Dad sleeping on the couch, much to his dismay and my amusement.