Final chap

After 6 months

When the doors of the wedding hall opened, a stupendous chandelier hanging in the middle of the hall came into view.The light of the chandelier danced on the blend of pink peony and white chrysanthemum which were hung on the walls draped with white mesh curtain.

Many powerful and important people from all around the world, abandoned their work to grace this season's most awaiting and grandest wedding with their presence.

Waiters were running hither and thither serving the guests with the most luxurious wine and snacks made by renowned chefs.No guest was left unattended and to make sure everything was in correct order, Jin was running from one place to another. And running behind him was his husband who made sure Jin was not overworking himself.

It was only 6 months that Jin came out from his surgery so Namjoon took it upon himself to take care of Jin and the little life growing inside Jin.

2 months after Jin was released from the hospital , he heard the good news of being pregnant.But with good news came worries. At first Namjoon was elated hearing the news but then he thought Jin's body may not be ready to give birth after the surgery. Jin tried to convince Namjoon but he was not ready to hear.

The ever so loving couple fought for 1 week straight and eventually Jin along with some renowned gynaecologists were able to convince Namjoon that there was no risk.Now they couldn't wait to welcome their child and shower him/ her with all the love in the world.

Today Jin's happiness knew no bounds because finally his little brother and his beloved brother from another mother was going to tie the knot together.

" If you try to pull any stunt today, I swear I will kick your ass and feed you to the dogs,"

A smiling Jimin whispered in the ear of the groom who was eagerly waiting for his groom to arrive.

Rubbing his sweaty palm together, Jungkook whispered back to Jimin with a stupid grin,

" I don't think your little legs can reach my ass ."

Jimin threw Jungkook an angry look and pinched his arm but Jungkook didn't flinch one bit.His eyes were glued to the entrance of the hall from where Taehyung will enter. He was having a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness. It's not like he was standing in this place for the first time. He stood here in the same position, in the same hall, on the same date 3 years ago. But 3 years ago ,his feelings weren't genuine, his intentions weren't pure. However, today his feelings were genuine and his intention was to make Taehyung his only.

It was Taehyung's idea to get married on the same day, in the same wedding hall where once he was left alone. He said to Jungkook that he wanted to replace those painful memories of betrayal with new ones. Jungkook was against the idea but he couldn't say no to Taehyung's demand.

3 months back , Jungkook proposed to Taehyung in the same yard of his secret house where he once told Taehyung that he didn't love him and only seeked revenge on his father.After visiting Jin, he went to Taehyung's office and confessed to Taehyung that he loves him and choosing him over anything. He begged Taehyung to forgive him.

Jungkook was lost in his own world , thinking about the last 6 months which felt like a fairy tale bliss. He was completely under the spell of Taehyung's love and he was ready to make Taehyung his in all senses.

Soon all his brothers gathered around him when the arrival of the groom was announced and everyone stood from their seats to welcome the groom. With every passing minute , Jungkook could hear his heart thumping with excitement and he was shifting from one leg to another to stand properly.