Chap-20

OMG!!!

I can't believe I have 100 + reads on my story. Thanks to everyone who have read my story. I am truly grateful. I feel motivated to write more and I will work even hard. Once again thank you everyone. This made my day !!!

Will  double update today because I am so damn happyyy!!!.

Now back to story.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Taehyung stormed out of the car and strode inside without looking back at Jungkook. During the drive to the hospital, none of them exchanged any words and Taehyung messaged Minjun not to come.

Taehyung quickly went to the ER and attended to the patient. When he was with the patient, he got rid of his grumpy expression and wore his professional smile. No matter what happens, he can't let anyone or his own emotion ruin his work. Working also lifts up his mood because he simply loves what he does and seeing other people smile makes his heart warm.

After about 2 hours he was done with his work and came to his cabin to finish some paperwork. But when he opened his cabin's door he saw Jungkook sitting on his sofa using his phone. Taehyung just ignored him knowing why was Jungkook here but he was not in the mood to talk.

Hearing the door open, Jungkook lifted up his head to look at Taehyung with a smile but Taehyung's emotionless expression wiped away his smile. He knew he screwed up big time.

Taehyung sat on his chair and buried himself in his work. Jungkook was on his sofa using his phones, stealing glances from Taehyung which Taehyung clearly noticed. It made Taehyung somewhat happy because Jungkook just didn't leave and was here to pacify him. His mere presence showed that Jungkook cared about him. But Taehyung thought he  won't easily let this go.

After some time , Taehyung saw Jungkook getting up and going outside. He thought Jungkook left and it made him sad and he tried to shrug it off. Still ,he was looking expectantly towards the door ,waiting for Jungkook to come again.

Several minutes later , Jungkook came again making Taehyung giddy but his expression remained unchanged. Jungkook kept the mug he brought with him and kept it on the table beside the file Taehyung was checking and sat on the sofa. The mug had Taehyung's favorite tea .Taehyung was glad because Jungkook still remembers his choice. He started drinking the tea which made him relax and continued to work.

More than 1 hour passed ,no one talked but kept stealing glances from each other. The silence was suffocating Jungkook so he decided to do something .He sat on the edge of the sofa ,extended his right leg and reached the leg of Taehyung's chair. He pulled the chair closer to him using his leg making Taehyung jump out of his seat because of the sudden movement.

Taehyung collided with Jungkook's shoulder because of the sudden impact and rubbed his forehead shooting daggers at Jungkook. Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his forehead and checked his forehead cupping his cheeks to look if he was hurt too much or not.

Jungkook caressed his cheek with his thumb looking at Taehyung tenderly but Taehyung turned his face away not meeting Jungkook's eye. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's stubbornness and made Taehyung look at him holding his cheeks.

" I am really sorry Taehyung for saying that."

 Jungkook said apologetically but met with silence only. So he continued ,

"It just slipped off my tongue. But I never meant it literally." 

Jungkook sighed and tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear.