Chap-45

" Not so fast , doctor! OUR BUSINESS IS STILL NOT FINISHED."

It was none other than Kang Daehyun son of Kang Minhyuk, sinner of Yoona ,the mastermind behind the whole incident ,the rapist .

Both Jungkook and Taehyung lost their cool seeing the disgusting face of Daehyun who had the audacity to smile after ruining an innocent's life.

Jungkook was feeling weak after getting beaten up really badly but seeing Daehyun's stupid face, his strength came back.Jungkook never came face to face with Daehyun but now Daehyun was standing in front of him and Jungkook didn't want the chance of beating Daehyun go.

Thus,without thinking much Jungkook punched him in the face ,bruising his lips.

But Daehyun started laughing like a maniac triggering Jungkook more.

" You rascal, how dare you do something so monstrous? How can you do that to a little girl? Did your father sell your humanity for money?"

Jungkook barked and threw punches on Daehyun continually. Taehyung wanted to stop Jungkook but seeing Daehyun beaten up was satisfying for him .He himself wanted to beat him to a pulp.

However, Daehyun's laughter was becoming louder and in between his laughter he said with his sickening voice,

" Why are you so mad, Jungkook? Who is Yoona to you? Are you mad because I got a taste of Yoona and you didn't? "

Daehyun said these abhorrent words so easily that Jungkook's last ounce of patience was shredded to pieces.

He pushed Daehyun against the wall ,strangling him aggressively and Mr.Kang's men ran to free Dae.But Jungkook didn't move an inch.

He looked at Tae with bloodshot eyes and gritted his teeth,

" Did you really have to free this monster, Taehyung? I would have died here happily if this person rotted in jail."

Jungkook increased his pressure on Daehyun's neck and he started to cough ,trying to catch his breath.

When Mr.Kang saw his son struggling to breathe and his useless men couldn't push away Jungkook, he pulled out his gun from his back pocket and fired in the air.

" How dare you lay your hand on my son?"

Mr.Kang's shouted ,gaining everyone's attention.

Everyone in the room was startled because of the sudden noise and Jungkook's hold also loosened a little .Kang's men took the opportunity and pushed away Jungkook from Daehyun roughly.

Jungkook stumbled back because of the force but Taehyung instantly held him.

After Daehyun was able to breathe he signaled his men and soon his men separated Jungkook and Taehyung forcefully. Both were struggling to free themselves but Daehyun marched towards Taehyung and pulled his hair, making his head tilt back.

He looked at Jungkook challengingly and said with a nasty smirk,

" Ah !Your lover is not bad as well , Jeon Jungkook! I think I would love to do the same thing to your lover, like I did with Yoona."

Daehyun said tracing his fingers on Taehyung's face.Taehyung felt like puking when Daehyun was touching him and beat him black and blue.But he couldn't move because 5 men were holding him.

On the other hand, Jungkook was furious because Daehyun was touching HIS TAEHYUNG with his filthy hands.He gritted his teeth and tried to push the man who were holding him and growled,

" Keep your hands off him. I WILL KILL YOU. Don't touch him, MOTHERFUCKER!."

Jungkook looked at Kang ferociously and groaned in anger,