Chap-15

Time really waits for none , Taehyung didn't realize how his days turned into nights and how nights turned into months. He was leaving no stone unturned to work for the betterment of the hospital and luckily Jungkook didn't hinder his work.

Taehyung tried to chain his heart to stop it from beating for Jungkook but his heart yearned for a small glimpse of Jungkook. He really wanted to know what Jungkook had to do to make his stubborn heart stop from falling for him. As if his heart wasn't crushed enough.

It's been 5 months since they saw each other. Jungkook was busy handling his business and it would be a lie if Jungkook denies that his eye didn't long for a glimpse of Taehyung. After admitting to himself that he loves Taehyung , he didn't know how to face him so he chose to ignore him and tried to stay away from him as much as possible. He didn't visit the hospital nor the bar.

Somehow , today Jungkook's heart was not in his control and it demanded Taehyung, even a glimpse of him would suffice and he himself needed a break from his tiring work so he decided to go to the bar.

On the other hand, it was Taehyung's routine to go to the Blue Orchid bar every night after finishing his work and meet with his friends.Today was not any different so opting for a zebra stripe shirt and black pants he went to the bar.

" You look sexy Taebear, " Namjoon commented, whose hands were wrapped around Jin's dainty waist.

" You yourself look like a daddy," Taehyung winked with a flirtatious smile.

" Eyes off my man Tae, "

Jin warned mockingly and with a teasing smile. Taehyung showed his hands in surrender and snatched the drink from Jimin's hand and took a sip.

" Hey that's mine , " Jimin whined but Taehyung showed his boxy smile and showed finger heart to Jimin. Jimin just showed his middle finger to Taehyung and kept his head on Yoongi's shoulder who just kissed his temple.

They were engaged in their own conversation when Jimin chirped out of nowhere,

" Am I the only one who thinks the guy across us in blue t-shirt is eye fucking Taehyung?"

" No , I also think he is interested in Tae," Yoongi added, making everyone turn their head subtly to look at the guy.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes when the guy winked at him and rose his glass imitating Leonardo DiCaprio. Jimin noticed it and slapped his thighs,

" Yah! You stupid ,do you want to die single ?That guy is a whole meal , just go and flirt or maybe just pounce on him."

Taehyung widened his eyes hearing Jimin .Jimin never knew how to control his tongue and he really questioned himself why Jimin is his best friend but then again , he won't ever get an amazing friend like Jimin.

" Calm down your tits Jimin, "

Jin said, sipping his drink and then turned to Namjoon transferring the drink into Namjoon's mouth, spilling half of it. Namjoon gulped down the drink and pulled Jin's lower lips with his teeth .

He dived in Jin's neck grabbing him by the waist andJin tilted his neck to let Namjoon enjoy his soft skin .He held the back of Namjoon 's head ,pushing him more into his neck with his one hand and with other hand held his drink , he looked at Taehyung and tried to say without moaning,

" Enjoy your life Tae, you are just 28 not fucking 82."

Seeing Namjin like that , Taehyung suddenly felt hot and he was also thinking ,it's been long since someone had touched him intimately or he slept with anyone. Body has their own need but he also knew he was not ready to feel anyone's touch on his body.