HE'S BACK!!

Normal PoV

A normal day was what the guild thought the day was going to be like but it wasn't. It was everyone was doing what they normally until two blondes came running in with a little baby laughing their asses as they try and find somewhere to hide. When they did two red faced exceeds came flying in.

"LUCY, LAXUS, LUKAS!!" They shouted in unison but no one could take them seriously because they were both as red as a tomato.

"Hey Angel, Demon, what's going on?" Someone shouted out.

"Ehhh, well something happened." Angel simply said.

"That is right and we found out that her and Demon are going out, that was why we hardly see them. Isn't that true Lukas?" Lucy explained and asked Lukas as she was holding him. He just laughed in agreement.

Just as Angel was going to get Lucy the guild doors open and a mail man stood there.

"A letter for a Lucy Heartfilia." The mail man says.

Lucy gives Lukas to Laxus and walked up to the mail man and took the letter. She said thank you and he left and she read the letter.

What the letter said.

To Lucy,

Did you think you could get married and have a baby boy without me finding out? Well you wrong. I will be at the guild to pick up your son within the next week. If you do not give him up peacefully then I will use force to get him.

Congratulations on getting married, but you could of got married to someone rich and then you wouldn't have to work you could just look after your child but you decided to run away, and because of your choice I will just have to raise your son as my own and get him to run the Heartfilia company. I hope you have fun while it last.

From you disappointed father
Jude Heartfilia.

After Lucy read it she feel to her knees not knowing what to do and tears starting to from in her eyes. Her brother ran up to her and tried to comfort her but he couldn't so he took the letter and gave it to Master.

Master read it to himself first as Laxus, Lukas and Lucas tried to make her stop crying and she did after five minutes. Laxus gave Lukas to Lucy and she nearly completely calmed down.

"Lucy, do you mind if I read this out?" Master asked her, she nodded and held Lukas closer to her and hugged Laxus.

"Alright everyone what I'm going to read to you is absolutely horrific and I'm surprised that Lucy calmed down. This also may make two people more angry then I am but everyone will be angry." Master explained to them before he started to read the letter.

After he read the letter everyone was angry because Jude Heartfilia was coming back also he threatened to take someone away from his mother and family. The people who were most angry was Laxus and Lucas because he would destroy someone's family without thinking just because he has the money.

Laxus keep his grip on Lucy tight as she had Lukas in her arms and he didn't want them to be taken away from him. He wouldn't let that happen, neither would anyone in the guild.

For the next week Master Makarov told the council what was going on and they put someone undercover as a guild member. No one went on a job because they know Jude would be here any day now.

In was a normal sort of day until the guild doors open and stood there was Jude Heartfilia. Everyone stood in front of Lucy who had Lukas and her brother was in front of her as well but Jude didn't see him.

"I have come for the baby Lucy." He says as if it was nothing.

"I'm sorry but you cannot have my son." Laxus says as he stood at the front of everyone.

"Oh so your the father and Lucy's husband?" He asks and Laxus nods.

"I am and please leave with you 'team'." Laxus told him.

"Haha you know you shouldn't leave your wife alone with your baby when she is so weak." He tells Laxus and now Laxus was getting angry but he cold down.

"I'm sorry to tell you but my so called 'weak wife' had just took out your 'team' while I was talking to you." Laxus tells he with a smirk on his face as Lucy was standing next to him.

"How? Lucy is at the back with the baby." Jude asks.

"Well Jude that is our barmaid Mirajane. I have been in front of you this whole time. Would you please take him away now please?" Lucy explained to Jude then asked the council members who nods and disappeared with Jude and his team.

Once the council member disappeared Lucy ran up to Mira and took Lukas back and hugged him tight but not to tight. Laxus came up to them and he hugged both of them and kissed there foreheads.

"Thanks Mira, everyone." Lucy says as her eyes start to form tears.

"Please Lucy don't cry. We will do anything for our family." Mira says as everyone backs her up.

Over the next year Laxus became guild Master and Lucy got pregnant again. This time they had a little girl and they called her Violet. Everyone in the guild was over joyed, also other people in the guild had children of there own and got married. Some got married on the day as a couple and some didn't.

Every year when the magic grand games came round Fairy Tail would win in forst and second place, so they are known as the Knights of Fiore. They all had good lives apart from when they had a challenge but they would always come over it somehow.