Meeting the guild

Makarov PoV
I sat at my desk as the two blonde children were getting along but I was thinking how long before Laxus's power come.

"Alright Lucy would you like to meet your new family?" I asked her.

"Yes please but master weren't you supposed to give me some gold keys?" Lucy asked and remind me.

"Yes I'm sorry you two were getting along so well I forgot. Now before I give you them I want to tell you that theses were you mothers." I told her regretting in afterwards. I got the twelve gold keys out and handed them to her with one silver key as well.

After I gave them to her, her eyes wielded in surprised then she said some of the name of the spirits.

"Virgo, Aquarius and the rest of them. My friends the twelve zodiac keys. Did mother send them to you?" Lucy asked me with tears in her eyes as she hugged the keys.

"Yes she did, she said you wouldn't know the silver key because that is a new one." I explained to her. She nodded to me and asked if she was going to meet the other guild mates.

We were walking out of my office when Laxus grabbed Lucy's hand and brought her out. I smiled seeing this.

I walk with them until I was on the top floor looking down at my children.

"OKAY LISTEN UP!" I shouted and everyone stopped and looked at me. "We have a new member Lucy Vermilion daughter of Layla Vermilion." I paused for a couple of seconds. "She is also the great great great granddaughter of the founder and first master Mavis Vermilion." I finished everything was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

I felt something or someone pull on my coat when I saw who it was I was surprised to see it was Laxus.

"Laxus my boy what is it?" I asked him.

"Where is Lucy staying gramps?" I was shocked I forgot all about that. Then I heard someone speak up.

"I'll look after her." A male voice said.

I was shocked when I saw who it was it was the most powerful Mage we had in the guild, apart from myself.

"Are you sure Gildarts? You already have a daughter, Cana." I asked looking between him and Cana his daughter.

"What do you say Cana want to have a little sister?" Gildarts asked Cana.

"Yea! I would love it but are you going to adopt her?" Cana asked.

"Well that is up to Lucy." He looked at her with hope in his eyes and everyone else looked at her with puppy dog eyes. She hid behind Laxus and said something.

Laxus smiled " She said yes as long as she gets to keep her last name as Vermilion." He told us what she had said.

Gildarts and Cana both shouted Yes and started to run up the stairs filled with excitement. By the time they were at the top Lucy had came from hiding from behind Laxus to look over at everyone but she was picked up first.

"So Lucy do you want the name Clive added on to the end?" Gildarts asked her.

Cana's PoV

Dad had just asked Lucy if she wanted her last name to be Clive.

"Yes I would like that." She said smiling.

"So your name will be Lucy Vermilion Clive." I said filled with excitement about to explode because I have a little sister now. She nodded at me.

"So we have a new guild mate and Gildarts and Cana have a new member to the family but we all are FAMILY so treat her nice or you get it from Gildarts, Cana and ME." Master said and shouter parts of it but I totally agree with him.

"Dad you can put her down now." I told my dad but instead of putting her down he picked me up and ran down the stairs and sat at a table.

As soon as we sat down I jumped from my dads grip but it looked like Lucy was about to until everyone started to crowed round. Lucy looked a bit scared because she was being asked question after question so she hid her face in dad's chest. I'm not blaming her if that was me in her shoes I would do the same thing.

"Alright everyone clam down your scaring her." I said as I got in between everyone and dad who was holding Lucy. They all backed away a little.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" I hear say and it turned out to be Natsu the boy with pink hair that was raised by a fire dragon and was a fire dragon slayer.

She said okay and explained what happened ,but I could tell she wasn't telling us something. I guess dad know too because he looked at her with worry on his face, like when he looks at me if I hurt myself or was ill.

After she told us another question came up "What kind of magic do you use?" But this time we didn't get a reply I looked around at her to see she had fallen asleep.

I walked to the infirmary to get something to cover her with like a blanket. When I got one I went back out, to see that dad had moved tables to sit by a wall so he could lean up against it with Lucy still on his lap asleep. I walked over to them and put the blanket over her and get a warm smile off dad.

Everyone tries to keep quiet so they don't wake up Lucy because by the sound of her past she had a bad day. I was getting sleepy to so I walk up to dad sit on his lap put the blanket over both me and Lucy and fell asleep.

Gildarts PoV

After Cana had fallen asleep under the blanket as well I heard a click sound. I looked up to see master in front of me with a Cramer in his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking a picture because this with be the start of you new family also I think she would want to keep memories about a proper family." I smiled remembering Layla always taking pictures of everyone and putting it in to a scrape book for everyone to look in.

"Hey master we should get as many pictures as we can so we can put a book together for her." I said smiling down at her and Cana.

"Your right but she needs to know everyone else first." Master said and I just nodded.

An hour later

Cana has just woke up and she's smiling like an idiot.

"What are you so happy about?" I ask her.

"Because it wasn't all a dream." She told me. After she said that Lucy began to wake up.

"So your finally awake?" I asked her,and she nodded.

While I was talking to her Cana went off somewhere or some people because she came back with the other children.

"Hi I'm Erza Scarlet." The red head said.

"Hi I'm Gray Fullbuster." Said a boy with no top on with raven hair.

"Hello I'm Mirajane Strauss." The one with long white hair up to her bum.

"I'm her little sister Lisanna Strauss." One with short white hair.

"I'm there brother Elfman Strauss." Their brother said with short white hair wearing a blue suit.

"Hi it's nice---" She was cut off.

"Hey your forgetting about me!" Came a loud yell that made Lucy hide under the blanket.

"Hey Natsu don't just shout like that your scaring her." All the kids said in unison to the pink haired boy.

"Sorry sorry. Hi my name is Natsu Dragneel." He just said smiling.

"Hi it's nice to meet all of you." She said from under the blanket.

Then a boy with dirty blonde hair came over and looked under the blanket and said "Are you coming out to play with us or not?"

She nodded and came from underneath the blanket and went and played with the other children.