The wedding

Makarov PoV

It's been a week since everyone has meet Lucas and that Lucy said the wedding will be in a week so it means it's today. Everyone knows about Lucas apart from Lucy, we told Laxus to tell us so we could keep it a surprise for her.

Everyone was in the church, that was gorgeously decorated. A beautiful white carpet for Lucy to walk down with magnificent pink, yellow and red roses at the end of the oak beaches everyone is sitting on.

We were all waiting for Laxus to come in and wait at the top of the Isle for Lucy. Just as I was going to ask if anyone has seen him he comes for the doors in a white suit on and he looked good. He walked to the top to the alter and waited there for his soon to be wife.

Cana PoV

I was with Lucy helping her with her dress and make up, along with Mira also Wendy and when we were do we all gasped. We could hardly recognise her, she was breath taking.

We walked out of the back room at standing there was a blonde boy with blue eyes in a black suit.

"Lucas?" Lucy asked not believing it and tears started to form in her eyes.

"Ahh, come on Lu don't cry it's your special day and I came here to see you also be in your life again. If I can?" Lucas explained and asked.

"Yes of course you can my big brother." Lucy says as she hugs Lucas.

"Okay not to ruin the moment but today is about Lucy and Laxus. So let's get you out there now." I say as I walk though the door and the music starts to play.

As soon as Lucy steps though the door all you could hear were gasps not believing what they saw and I thought Laxus was going to die because he was so red it was hilarious.

After everyone gained their composure and carried on looking at Lucy she carried on walking down the isle with her brother.

Laxus PoV

I couldn't believe my eyes Lucy was wearing the most breath taking dress. It was to the floor, it was a little buffey at the bottom from the waist. It was the purest white I have ever seen, it had not straps it fitted her perfectly.

When she was in front of me I just wanted to get the ceremony over so I could call her mine and only mine so no one would take her away from me.

"Before we start is there anyone who has a reason to why these to should not marry?" The priest asked and it was completely silent.

"Okay let's begin." The priest began and told us to say things and we did and we said are vows and are I do's.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He finished and I pulled Lucy to me and locked my lips with hers in a long passionate kiss.

It earned us a lot of cheers and whistles for the guild and when we broke the kiss we both bust out laughing because of what someone shouted out.

"WHEN AM I GETTING SOME GRANG CHILDREN!?!?" Someone shouted out.

"Geez gramps is that all you can think about?" I ask him as Lucy and I walked down the isle out the church pass him.

Lucy and I got in a small carriage, while the rest got in a carriage that was big enough to get the rest of the guild in and we headed to the guild hall were the party was happening.

We had a amazing party most of the guild was knocked out on the floor drunk from all the drinking. They were so happy for us I couldn't blame them because I was the most happiest man alive right now.

Lucy was trying to get away from the drunk Lucas as I walked to her. When I got to her Lucas fell unconscious on the floor.

"Are we going yet I can't take much more of the smell of beer?" She asked and explained to me and I just picked her up bridal style.

"Come on we are going to have a eventful night tonight." I say to her as I walk out the guild and I looked down to her and she was as red as a tomato.

"Geez you don't have to say it like that." She moans as she snuggled up to me more to keep warm I'm guessing.

We walk and talk about how the day went. Also that it was one of the best days of our lives and she couldn't stop smiling that amazing smile. When we reached our house I put her down and opened the front door and let her in first.

"Why thank you my handsome husband." She joked as she walked in.

"Your welcome my beautiful wife." I joke with her as I come in and close the door and lock it behind me.

"Do you want some water?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"Sure." I say as I follow her.

We had a drink of water and went to the bedroom. When we got there Lucy collapsed on the bed and I crawled on top of her.

"So are you finally going to let me mark you now as my mate?" I ask her.

"Yes because I have to mark you but let's do it in a more fun way." She says as a smirk starts to show and I just lock my lips with hers.

She replies by rapping her arms around my neck and we share a long passionate kiss. When we brake its to caught our breath but I just start to leave kisses all the way down till I get to her neck. I hear a moan every now and then but then I bite her and she lets a tiny whipper out and I pull back.

"You mine now and no one else." I say to her as she nods.

"Your turn to become mine and only mine." She says as she brings her mouth to the nap of my neck and bites after she pulls back and looks at my eyes.

"So I'm only your now." I told her and she smiles and nods while leaning up and kissing me.

I pull my jacket to my suit of along with the tie and I kicked my shoes of and so did Lucy. She started to unbutton my shirt as I pull my trousers off. Once she unbuttoned my shite and pulled it off, I took off her gorgeous white wedding dress and throw it somewhere.

We both had on our underwear and that was it. I started to kiss her gentle and some moaned for more. I deepened the kiss and I unclipped her bra and pull it off to show her huge breasts.

I moved away from her lips and lowed my her to her breasts and attacked the right one with kissing it and licking it while massaging or groping the left one with one of my hands and she moaned like crazy. After five minutes I swiped to the other one and the the same as she pulled at my hair and moaned.

"LAXUS!" She shouts after five more minutes.

I pull away from her breast and look at her while moving one of my hands down to her womanhood and rubbing it with her panties still on, she moaned really loud that turned me on more then I already was.

"What can I do for you?" I ask in a husky voice.

"You know what so don't make me say it." She tells me as she covers her face and wimped as I stop rubbing her and moving my hand away.

While her face was still covered by her hands I took off my boxers and started to pull her panties down but very slowly to tease her. Once they were off I got on top of her and pulled her hands away from her face, then kissed her.

She kissed back without hesitation and rapped her arms around my neck again. Then I placed my manhood at the entrance of her and slowly started to push in and she screams in my mouth a little before I push my whole manhood in. She screamed in my mouth so I didn't move the she deepened the kiss so I started to move in and out and she moaned in my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

We broke the kiss and she just keep moaning as I keep going in and out, then I started to go in a little circulation rhythm and she moaned even more. We keep on doing that and she came and not long after so did I, so I pulled myself out and we got under the covers and the dark consumers us.