The surpise

Normal PoV

A week after the wedding Laxus and Lucy didn't go to the guild the stayed at home and had fun and everyone known. While they were having their fun, the guild was going on more jobs and when they got back they would put some of the reward in to a jar.

After a week of being away Laxus and Lucy went back to the guild and the others keep quiet about the jar because of they said anything Mira would kill them and they didn't want to die while they were still young. (Most of them.)

It's been a month since Lucy and Laxus had come back and for a week now, whenever Lucy came into the guild she would run to the girls bathroom. She did this every time and either Levy, Erza or Cana would follow her to see if she was alright.

The guild told her to see a doctor but she said she would be fine and that it won't last long so there was no point. They would have got Wendy to look at her but her, Romeo and Carle went on a job the day before it started and they were back any day now.

Both her and Laxus came into the guild like normal and she ran to the girls bathroom and Levy followed her in. While they were in the bathroom the guild doors slammed open and a girl with long blue hair was standing there with a boy and a exceed.

"Hi how's everyone?" The blue haired girl asked.

"WENDY!" The whole guild shouted in unison.

"Yes?" She asked and Laxus came up to her.

"Hey Wendy, can you check out Lucy for me please?" He asked her as he looked at the girls bathroom and she could tell he was worried.

"Sure. Send her to the infirmary when she comes out." Wendy says as she made her way to the infirmary.

Once Wendy was in the infirmary and everyone said hi to Romeo and Carle, then the girls bathroom door opened and stood they was a Levy with worry written all over her face.

"What's the matter Levy?" Laxus asked worried about the answer.

"Where's Wendy?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"In the infirmary." Someone answers.

"Get Lucy and bring her to the infirmary. NOW!" Levy told and shouted while she started to run to the infirmary.

Laxus did what she told someone to do and he didn't say anything because he known when she shouts it could be serious or it is serious. He went into the girls bathroom and saw Lucy on the floor. He ran up to her, picked her up gently and carried her to the infirmary while running.

When he got there he saw Levy finish telling her what had happened while she was gone. Laxus put Lucy on one of the infirmary beds and walked out and sat by the infirmary door.

While in the room Wendy was checking Lucy's stomach area and when she finished she smiled softly.

"What is it Wendy?" Levy asked.

"Well she didn't eat enough for two and she fainted because of it also she won't be able to do any jobs for about a year or two." Wendy said with a soft smile.

"What, don't tell me..." Levy trailed off not believing it.

"Look after her while I go tell Laxus." Wendy told her while walking to the door and walking out and closed the door behind her. When Wendy walked out the door Laxus stood up.

"Well what is it?" He asked her.

"She fine, she just needs to rest because she didn't eat enough for two, and congratulations your going to be a father. She pregnant." Wendy told him as soft as she could.

He froze then walked into the infirmary and sat ina chair next to Lucy's bed. Levy left them alone, Wendy and her went back to the others and didn't say anything because it wasn't there choose to say anything about it. Laxus stayed with Lucy till she woke up and an hour later she did.

"What happened?" She asked in a weak voice.

"I have something important to tell you and it's big." Laxus tells her.

"What is it?" She asks still with her weak voice (but it was getting stronger) as she was slowly sitting up.

"Well your pregnant." He tells her as he sits on her bed and holds her, she froze.

"D-do you want to have it?" She asked him with her normal voice.

He didn't say anything he just gave her a passionate kiss for about a minute the he pulled away and put his forehead against hers.

"Of course I want it. Why wouldn't I?" Laxus said and asked.

Lucy didn't say anything she just hugged him and he hugged her back and when the stopped hugging each other they went and told everyone and they were over joyed, some more then others (Master Makarov).

Over the remaining eight months Lucy stayed at the guild with everyone who was there while Laxus took job requested and the guild told Lucy and Laxus about the jar everyone had put some jewels in there for them over four months. The ninth month of Lucy pragancy Laxus only went on one job at the beginning of the month and Porlysica stayed at the guild because Lucy could go into labor at any second.

It was a normal day at Fairy Tail guild and it was the week Lucy was due, while everyone was doing what they normally do Lucy started to walk to the infirmary and Porlysica saw her. As she walked over to Lucy, she stopped see saw water start to go down her leg and Lucy stopped dead in her tracks.

"LAXUS GET LUCY TO THE INFIRMARY! WENDY HELP ME!" Porlysica told the two of them as she ran to the infirmary to get everything ready.

After Porlysica shouted that out everyone moved out the way so Laxus could get Lucy to the infirmary and so could Wendy. Wendy got there first and helped Porlysica, then Laxus came in with Lucy. He put her on the bed and held her hand and Porlysica told her what to do.

While that was going on the guild sat in silence waiting for news with what was going on, every now and then they could hear Lucy scream. After awhile it stopped and in its place was baby cry's and the guild let a sigh of relief.

In the infirmary Laxus gave Lucy a kiss on the forehead as Wendy and Porlysica washed, weighted and put a blanket on the baby.

"Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy." Porlysica said with a small smile as Wendy handed the baby to Lucy.

"What you going to name him?" Wendy asked as she walked to help clean.

"Lukas." Lucy and Laxus says in unison.

They stayed there for awhile as Lucy got changed into different clothes and Laxus held a the baby. When Lucy was finished getting changed Laxus handed the Lukas to her and headed to the door.

Once they were outside the door the guild rushed over to see the little baby.

Over a year everyone feel in love with Lukas because he had the smile you would hardly see on Laxus once Lucy had gone, also he was like a second light to the guild after his mother. He had blonde hair like his father and green eyes like Master Makarov.