One Last Fight

Polis Massa fell quiet as everyone inside the meeting room looked at Y/n stunned by the idea that he was about to commit and very much could possibly end any chance for a future without Darth Sidious, however Ahsoka and Rex were ready to achieve the impossible that Y/n Is convinced that he can pull off.

Y/n: I'm going back to Coruscant.

Obi Wan: To achieve what exactly?

Y/n: To take it back.

More silence fell through the room even Senator Organa was quite confused as to how a single Jedi could face down the might of an entire army along with Palpatine.

Organa: I admire your courage, but, how are you exactly planning to take back the senate?

Y/n: I have a plan, but, I will need your help to achieve it.

He looked at Organa.

Y/n: Before my niece and nephew go, I plan to give them something to live in that isn't in the shadows of the Sith.

Organa looked to Obi Wan and Yoda who remained quiet but Yoda gave a nod.

Yoda: Capable, you are young Skywalker, ready to lead are you?

Y/n looked at Rex who came walking towards him and grabbed his helmet for one last fight.

Y/n: I know what I must do.

Yoda: Go, young Skywalker, hope of the Republic, and Jedi, are with you.

Y/n left with Rex and Ahsoka shortly after with Organa who was interested in knowing what plan he had in-store for them, The four gathered by the hanger as Y/n went onto explain his plan.

Y/n: Senator, I need you to gather what senators who are loyal to you and Padme and await my signal, and you will know what to do, Rex, we're about march into deaths door, are you sure about coming?

Rex: I've lost all our brothers a few days ago, I'm not going to lose my last and let you march in alone again.

Ahsoka: What am I doing?

Y/n: I need you on the streets, you'll know what to do soon enough.

Organa: Apologies, but this seems rather cryptic and I'm not sure what to expect here.

Y/n: It may seem that way, but I'm counting on your instincts to come forward when the time comes, I've called in a few friends, and they'll be here soon, with or without the rest of the empire.

Ahsoka: Y/n, what have you done?

The three looked rather worried as Y/n turned towards the hanger as a marauder shuttle came into his view and Rex soon spotted the shuttle and started to worry more.

Rex: Brother, I hope you know what you're doing, they could be the end for almost all of us.

Y/n: I have a feeling, we'll be fine.

Rex: Why?

Y/n: There's a reason I like them, they are different from the rest.

The ship soon landed in the hanger putting Rex and Ahsoka on the alert after what they already been through with Jesse and Kix, Ahsoka reached for Y/n's hand for comfort and to show that she trusts him, the ramp dropped down from the Marauder and only four of the five Bad Batch exited the marauder but what was more peculiar a child was with them, Rex reached for his pistol but didn't unholster it as they stepped towards them unarmed and confused as to what was going on. Y/n stepped towards Hunter who was quite relieved to see a friendly face.

Hunter: Commander, I'm glad you're still alive, we were tasked with trying to hunt down the those against the Empire but we refused, none of us could understand what was going on.