-HERMIONE'S NIGHTMARE...............(ALMOST)-

Dragging their things behind them up the stairs, Ron and Harry we're finally inside the school where everyone's trunks and pets were stored when they got off of the train

Dragging their things behind them up the stairs, Ron and Harry we're finally inside the school where everyone's trunks and pets were stored when they got off of the train. Their trunks crashed against the stairs as they dragged them along and they hurriedly added them to the piles of trunks already there.

"See ya Hedwig." Harry said as he and Ron ran down the corridor. "So a house elf shows up in my bedroom," Harry began to rant as he and Ron ran up the stairs towards the doors of the great hall.

"If you go into the great hall now everyone is going to stare at you. You're not wearing your robes and you are rather late and no one saw you on the train. People are going to gossip about you like crazy." Rebekah told them.

"We can't get through the barrier to platform 9 and 3/4, we almost get killed by a tree, clearly someone doesn't want me here this year." Harry said as they reached the top of the stairs where, unfortunately for them, Filch was standing with Mrs Norris in his arms.

"Screwed." James said.

"We don't know that yet." Alice said.

"No I agree, they're screwed." Marlene nodded.

"Well take a good look lads," Filch said as Mrs Norris's beady eyes stared at them, "this night might well be the last you spend in this castle."

Harry and Ron shared a scared look as he continued, "oh dear we are in trouble." A sick grin appeared upon his face.

"Screwed." Alice now agreed.

"You were seen by no less than seven muggles." A familiar angry drawling voice said angrily. A newspaper was held up in front of their faces. The headline reading:

'Flying Ford Anglia Mystifies Muggles'

Beneath it there was a moving image of the car flying over Kings Cross train station.

Snape slammed the newspaper roughly on the table he was leaning on, revealing his extremely angry face to the boys.

"He's grumpy as ever." Young Sirius muttered.

"Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world, not to mention the damage you inflicted on a whomping willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born." Snape said angrily. Harry and Ron stood silently on the other side of his desk and Filch stood a bit further behind them, still holding Mrs Norris in his arms.