-DUNGEONS AND TROLLS-

'It's leviooooooosa not leviosarrrr

'It's leviooooooosa not leviosarrrr.' Ron mocked. 'She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends.'

'Ronald that's a horrible thing to say!' Molly scolded.

'Sorry mum. But I made up for it definitely.' Ron assured.

'You better.' Molly said.

Unfortunately for him, Hermione was walking slowly behind him and angrily shoved into his shoulder and swiftly walked past them. 'I think she heard you.' Harry said.'

That was so horrible Ron.' Nova said unimpressed. Ron looked slightly nervous and the Black girl walked off after Hermione.

'Go on Nova. Should've smacked him.' George laughed.

Thunder rumbled above them in the great hall and the real ceiling flickered in and out of view from behind the enchantment. There were floating pumpkins that had been carved into different faces all around the hall and the fire were roaring in the plates that were hung from the statues on the walls.

'Ooo that Halloween feast!' Young Sirius said excitedly.

All the students were sat in the hall and the tables were lined with piles and piles of food. Loud chatter rang through the hall. Cakes with carrot shaped sweets on the top were on a platter and next to them a whole plate full of jellybeans and dotted around between the jellybeans were little sweets covered in sprinkles. There were chocolate coins all over the table and students had toffee apples and marshmallows and donuts on their plates along with various other sweets such as lollipops. There were also jugs of juice and massive lollipops that were almost the size of peoples's hands.

'Those are some big lollies.' Ron said, his mouth watering.

'I really want one of those now.' Marilyn pouted.

'You're a witch, create one.' Rebekah said.

With a wave of her wand, everyone in the room, apart from the horrible pink lady at the back, had one of the large black and white lollies in their hands.

Harry sat next to Percy and opposite Ron who was sat between Fred and George. There was an empty place st the table between him and Neville and he looked at it curiously.

'Where's Hermione.' He asked.

'Parvati Patil said she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom.' Neville told him.