-THE DURSLEYS-

The screen faded to black once more before showing an owl sat upon a road sing that read PRIVET DRIVE in black bold letters

The screen faded to black once more before showing an owl sat upon a road sing that read PRIVET DRIVE in black bold letters. The owl flew away from the sign and into the trees where a man with a long beard, pointy hat and robes emerged. Albus Dumbledore. He walked past a building where a cat perched on the ground. Dumbledore took out a small device that greatly resembled a lighter.

'Didn't peg you as a smoker Dumbles.' Young Sirius spoke up. He received a few laughs from the younger ones.

Dumbledore merely smiled with a slight twinkle in his eyes as he kept his eyes focused on the screen.

He lifted the device and pushed part of it up with his thumb. The man tilted it towards one of the lampposts along the long road of houses and a small ball of light came towards him and entered the device. He repeated this until each light had dimmed to nothing.

'Wicked.' The Weasley twin's said in unison.

The cat meowed from its spot on the ground, drawing the professors attention to it. 'I should have known you would be here. Professor McGonagall.' The cat casted a shadow on the side of the small building and it shifted and grew to form a human silhouette and a woman wearing robes and a pointed hat, with her hair in a tight bun walked towards the older Professor.

'Good evening Professor Dumbledore.' She greeted as the clicking of her heels sounded in the dead silence of the night. 'Are the rumours true Albus?' She asked as the pair walked down the quiet road.

'Minnie!' The marauders called excitedly.

Even in the future when she wasn't their professor anymore, she was still addressed as Minnie. She would never admit but she held this nickname close to heart, in memory of her favourite students.

'I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad.'

'And the boy?' McGonagall asked.

'Is this the night...' Ron trailed off as he spoke to Harry knowing he didn't need any further explanation to know what he was talking about it. In return, he only received a nod.

'Hagrid is bringing him.' Dumbledore answered.

'Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?' She asked.

'Ah Professor I would trust Hagrid with my life.' The old man assured.

'Just not secrets.' Nova spoke up.

'That's true.' Harry agreed.

As if on cue, a large shape came flying towards the pair and in front of them landed a large man with long hair and a long beard sitting on a blue motorbike.