-DIAGON ALLEY-

'Nova Black get up! We need to go! We're going to Diagon Alley!' Andy called up to her niece

Nova only rolled over in bed and snuggled back into her duvet. Dora had taken it upon herself to wake her younger cousin and walked in the room levitating a large bucket full of water with her wand.

'Oh hell this is going to go horribly wrong I can already tell.' Narcissa sighed.

Tonks poured the water quickly on her cousin but barely hit her at all because of how high up she pulled the duvet. In fact, once the water hit the duvet, some of it had splashed up and hit Dora in the face. Not only had she failed in ranking and waking up her cousin but she now had water all over her face.

Charlie laughed at his best friend's misfortune and ignored it as she glared at him.

Nova merely groaned. 'Did my duvet get heavier or something.' She mumbled.

'No you idiot I tried to wake you up by pouring water on you but you like being so hot it feels like you're in a sauna when you sleep that it went all on your duvet instead of you.' Dora explained.

'I thought I got colder.' Nova mumbled.

'You're going to die of heat under that duvet one day.' Dora muttered to herself and walked out of the girl's room.

'Alex always sleeps under her duvet even if it's like 23 degrees.' Marlene said.

'I like being warm.' Alex defended.

'Same. It's nice.' Nova agreed with her mother.

'It's like being in the Sahara desert that's what it's like.' Rebekah said.

Nova pulled herself out of bed and over to her wardrobe. She opened the wooden doors to show her packed wardrobe, you could barely move anything around inside it.

'Oh hell we have another Alex.' Lily groaned.

She pulled out a black jean dress with strappy sleeves and put on a dark green, short sleeve top on underneath it. She put on a pair of black converses and pulled her curly hair into a half up-half down hairstyle. She grabbed a jean jacket and pulled it on over the top.

'That is such a cute outfit!' Dorcas complimented.

'Thank you!' Nova said happily.

'Are Uncle Ted and Dora coming?' Nova asked as she ate her rice crispies at the table.

'No. Dora has auror training with Moody today and Ted has to work.' Andy said as she grabbed the Hogwarts letter from the fridge and read over the list of ingredients.