-SNITCHES AND FLYING FEATHERS-

The large field was deserted at this particular time and under the archway two figures emerged

The large field was deserted at this particular time and under the archway two figures emerged. Harry and Oliver Wood. In their hands they were carrying a large wooden crate as they walked into the field. 'Quidditch is easy enough to understand.' Oliver began. In Oliver's hand was a small wooden bat with metal parts wrapped around it.

'Yes! Quidditch!' James celebrated.

'Wonder if he's as good as you prongs.' Peter shrugged.

'He definitely is he's brilliant!' Ron confirmed.

'Each team has seven players. Three chasers, two beaters, one keeper and a seeker. That's you.' Oliver explained. They set the crate down on the ground and Wood crouched down to open the chest. He grabbed a maroonish coloured ball that had the Hogwarts crest on it and dents in the sides. 'There are three kinds of balls, this one's called the quaffle.' The Gryffindor captain threw the ball into Harry's hands. 'This one's called the quaffle. Now the chasers handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.' He said in his thick accent. 'The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?' He asked.

'This is exciting! I love quidditch.' James said happily.

'Really! We didn't know that!' Rabastan said in mock shock.

Harry threw the quaffle back to Oliver as he spoke, 'I think so. What are those.' He said turning his attention to two balls in the chest that were rattling and making the chest shake. Oliver put the quaffle back in its place and picked up the bat from the floor. 'You better take this.' He said handing the boy the bat.

'That's my bat!' Young Sirius pointed at the screen.

'Not anymore it's not.' Fred said.

'Oh yeah it's ours now.' George smirked.

'It's always gonna be my bat! I engraved my initials on the handle.' Young Sirius told them.

'That's why it says the word sob on my bat. I thought someone was just having a bad day.' Fred realised.

'No That's my initials.' Older Sirius piped up.

'Wow that's quite sad.' Marlene giggled.

'Shut up Marlene.' Young Sirius grumbled.

Harry took it into his hands and looked at it. Oliver pressed on the latch holding down the squirming ball and it was released and it immediately shot up high into the air, the two boys following it with their eyes.