-BEST SUMMER EVER-

The screen faded to black at the train had departed and Hagrid had returned to his hut in the grounds of Hogwarts.

The sun shone brightly above the cottage and the flowers Andromeda had planted around the house blew gently in the soft breeze. Currently nobody was in the garden as it were far too hot currently. The house however had plenty of cooling charms to savour the little cool air that there was in the summer.

"And so then Camley was like ok we should go over there and attack it from the side but Drimton was like no that's stupid it has some sort of motion sensors and so I said this is a concealment task so we need to use charms to do with that and they were like oh yeah you're right and I was like of course I'm right honestly, I mean I didn't say that but I definitely thought it. Anyway Camley tried to cast a disillusionment charm on Drimton because he's not so good at spells and I was like yeah no thanks and he obviously failed so Drimton was sent to one of the other aurors or something because now half his body was invisible." Tonks rambled on as the family sat at the table.

"You'd think that by the time you get to auror training, you'd know how to do a simple disillusionment charm." Older Remus said.

"He didn't do anymore of the course after that." Tonks said simply.

"Not surprised. What an idiot." Young Sirius rolled his eyes.

It was currently dinner time yet since it was far too hot to cook anything, Andromeda had concocted a meal of items she found in the fridge. They had pieces of ham, mini tomatoes, carrots and various other foods.

"We call that picky bits in the muggle world." Hermione said.

"Why picky bits?" Narcissa wondered.

"Well because it's just random things you find in the fridge really." Hermione shrugged.

Nova had her hair thrown in a ponytail on top of her head and wore a pair of dark blue denim shorts and a white shirt sleeve top.

"Slightly different from your usual dark colours Nova." Harry pointed out.

"Yeah well dark colours attract heat so lighter colours are better in the summer." Nova told him.

"Can we go outside now?" Nova asked.

"Yes. Just put your plate by the sink." Andy told her as she stood up.

"I'll race you outside Novie." Tonks challenged and immediately began running.

Nova quickly started running after her yelling at her, "That's so not fair! You didn't say go and you're so much faster than me!" She whined.

"Who knew Nova was such a sore loser." James laughed.

"We all did." Harry said.

"You should See her after a quidditch match if they lose. It's horrible. She's so mopey." Daisy told them.

"Daisy! Don't expose me like that." Nova said.

"What are we doing out here anyway? I kinda just ran really." Tonks asked, huffing and puffing.

"Tag!" Nova yelled out as she smacked Tonks in the arm and immediately began running down the field away from her.

"What's tag?" Rabastan asked.

"It's muggle game. A very good excuse to hit people." Nova said.

"No it's not Nova." Andy told her.

"One person is it then that person tags another person and they're it." Nova explained.

"I never agreed to any game!" Tonks yelled but chased after her nonetheless.

All of a sudden, Nova tripped over her own foot when turning around to see how close Tonks was to her. She groaned as she hit the ground and groaned even louder when Tonks got to her and tripped of Nova's foot and landed straight on top of the girl's stomach.

"You are both so clumsy it's ridiculous." Charlie laughed loudly along with everyone else.

"Who knew Nymph would be so heavy. She doesn't look it but Merlin." Nova exhaled deeply.

"Oi! You little rascal!" Tonks shouted at her offended.

"Oh my god why are you so heavy." Nova groaned out.

"I'm not heavy how dare you." Tonks said.

"Get off me I need oxygen." Nova said and shaved Tonks off her.

"Really? I thought you could survive with no oxygen." Tonks said sarcastically.

"Then maybe you need to go back to Hogwarts." Nova said.

"Nah I've got auror training it's fine." Tonks waved off.

"I don't think auror training teaches you basic science." Bill raised his eyebrows.

"It doesn't." Tonks shook her head.

"Careful you two! I don't want to have to go to St Mungo so early in the summer this time." Andy yelled to them from the house.

"Yes mum!" Tonks shouted back.

"What do you mean this time?" Older Sirius asked.

"Tonks tripped over a rock and broke her wrist the summer before and it was on the second day of summer holidays so we had to go to St Mungo's." Nova explained.

"How did you trip over a rock." Charlie asked.

"By doing exactly what you just witnessed." Nova told him.

"I did what Nova did but we were running on the patio bit of our garden right by the house and I fell on it. Nova didn't break her wrist because she fell in the grass." Tonks rolled her eyes. "Lucky sod."

"I'm not lucky you're just stupidly clumsy." Nova shrugged.