-SUN ALLERGIES-

It was late at night at Hogwarts and there were very minimal amounts of lights on in the castle that were visible through the windows

It was late at night at Hogwarts and there were very minimal amounts of lights on in the castle that were visible through the windows. The castle stood tall and proud as one of the turrets covered the moon and a bridge connected two parts of the school. The clouds overhead were dark and covered the visible parts of the moon slightly.

There was one light in particular on. The Gryffindor common room.

Harry, Ron and Hermione walked down the stairs from dormitories. Harry wore brown trousers and a red jumper, Hermione sported some shiny black shoes, white tights, a black skirt and a brown cardigan with flowers on it. Ron walked behind them wearing some trousers and a plain grey t-shirt with a flannel t-shirt on top. Draped over his shoulder was the silky, intricately patterned invisibility cloak.

'Yay! Mischief!' James sighed happily.

'This isn't good though they're trying to stop someone potentially very dangerous from stealing a stone that can make you immortal.' Lily reminded him.

'Yes but he's following in my footprints by braking like a dozen rules.' James waved her off and she only rolled her eyes at the boy.

'Trevor.' Harry said as he spotted the green toad perched on the arm of one of the armchairs.

'Trevor shh go you shouldn't be here!' Ron whisper yelled at the toad.

'It's not going to do anything Ron.' Charlie chuckled.

'It can't exactly snitch on you.' Ginny added.

'They're not wrong.' Daisy said.

'Neither should you.' Daisy said as she leant forwards in the armchair. The three had failed to notice her earlier. She was wearing light green pyjamas with little teddy bears on them. Her hair was tied into two plaits on her head and they rested on her shoulders.

'She can snitch on you though.' Ginny pointed out.

'You're sneaking out again, aren't you? With that Nova girl.' Neville added as he leant forwards from the armchair next to his twin's. Neville was wearing pyjamas that were the exact same as Daisy's except his were blue.

'Busted.' Young Sirius winced.

'Love the matching pyjamas though they're very cute.' Mary smiled.

'Yeah Alice, Frank you two have very cute taste.' Marlene agreed.

The twins stood up and walked over to stand in front of where the three friends were standing in the middle of the common room.