-A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS OF MYSTERY-

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Nova were walking through a tall archway with hagrid

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Nova were walking through a tall archway with hagrid. They were all wrapped up in their cloaks and robes with their red and yellow scarfs, except Nova had a silver and green scarf.

'Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom!' Hagrid asked them.

'Guess we've decided it's Sev after all.' Alexander shrugged.

'He did make himself seem very suspicious.' Marcus pointed out.

'Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on Halloween?'Harry asked rhetorically.

'We've decided he's also trying to get past the Cerberus.' Lucius raised his eyebrows amused.

'Actually it's a Cerberus.' Nova butted in but once she saw the unbothered looks she received she closed her mouth.

'She's like a little fact file. Just putting in random facts no one really needs to know but could end up being useful in some weird way.' Young Sirius chucked.

'I've never been called a fact file before.' Nova smiled with her eyebrows raised.

'What have you been called?' Regulus asked curiously.

'Black, a pureblood, I got called a bi-' she was about to finish her sentence but Hermione covered her mouth. 'What?' Nova asked.

'Don't speak like that in front of the adults. You'll get in trouble. Do it later in the common room.' Hermione muttered the last bit.

'I think you know where that was going but I sort of deserved that one, I got called a filthy Slytherin once, book worm, few other things but can't be bothered to lost them all.' Nova shrugged.

'So nothing absolutely horrible?' Regulus asked.

'No.' Nova shook her head.

'Good. If they did I may just have to hex them.' Regulus said.

'Protective father much.' Rabastan laughed.

'Who told you about fluffy?' Hagrid asked with a frown.

'Fluffy?' Ron asked with a really look.

'That thing has a name.' Hermione asked.

'Well o'course hes got a name hes mine.' Hagrid told them. 'I bought him off an Irish fella I met down the pub last year. Then I leant him to Dumbledore to guard the-' just as he was about to say what fluffy was guarding he stopped himself.

Manipulation Of The Fatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें