-WELCOME TO THE WEASLEY'S-

As the car drove into the night away from the Dursley's house, the night eventually faded into the early hours of the morning and a large countryside came into view

As the car drove into the night away from the Dursley's house, the night eventually faded into the early hours of the morning and a large countryside came into view. There were fields all around along with bushes and trees and lakes. In the midst of it all, there was a building. As the car neared it, it turned out to be a rather strange looking house.

"Is that your house Molly?" Marlene asked.

"It is." Molly smiled fondly at the sight of her home.

It was very tall and seemed to be made of different materials and colours in some places. It was obviously made by magic because it would've fallen over if not. It was slightly slanted and smoke was coming out from the chimney on the top. There was a small garage a little way down the path from the house and the little blue car bumping landed on the ground and stopped near it.

There was a tiny little pond next to the house with two swans along with a little pigs one with some pigs. There were some baskets next to it filed with various things.

"I love it! It looks so cozy." Mary grinned.

"Thank you dear." Molly said delightedly.

Harry adopted a wide eyed look as the came thumped to the ground and halted to a quick stop. He took the time to look out the windshield and at the tall structure that was the Weasley house.

The boys climbed out of the car and made their way to a door that lead into the kitchen.

The kitchen was large but it was rather full. It had a long table with various different coloured and styled chairs all around it, the table had a fruit bowl and some foods all over it. There were shelves running the walls of the right hand side of the room with boards and plates and pots. Along the back wall next to the door was a sink with a pan in it that had a brush washing it all by itself. The room was filled with other cabinets and various things that made the room extra homey. The walls were all wooden and the windows were patterned glass.

"Wow." Was all James could manage. It was very different from his house but it still seemed to radiate that feeling of home. It had its own unique things all around that made it wonderful. The hints of magic around the room showed off the Wizardry in the family.

"It's not much but we all love it." Charlie said smiling at the sight of his family home. He didn't have many chances to visit but he loved it more and more each time.

"I think it's lovely." Pandora said.

"Come on." Fred said as he pushed up the window on the door, checked the surroundings and unlocked the half door. "Ok come on sh sh." He whispered, beckoning the other boys into the house.