♡ Part - 45 ♡

🔞⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️🔞

.
.
.

"Stay with me forever," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"I promise to stay with you forever, my beloved," Yoongi whispers back and kisses Jimin's forehead softly.

Jimin turns his head and his lips meet Yoongi's in a slow, passionate kiss. Yoongi's hands squeeze Jimin's waist softly and he licks Jimin's bottom lip asking for entrance.

Jimin parts his mouth and Yoongi's tongue slides into Jimin's mouth. Their tongues dance in a sweet, slow, and passionate embrace. Yoongi begins to suck Jimin's tongue and Jimin moans softly in response.

"Does it feel oh-so-good or do you need something a little more Doll?"

"Mmmmm.. Y-yes, H-hubby it feels so ahhh... so g-good" Jimin wailed loudly

Yoongi bites Jimin's lip and kisses down his jawline. Soft moans escape Jimin's
lips when Yoongi kisses his neck softly.
"Does that feel good?" Yoongi whispers against Jimin's neck.

Jimin's hands roam "Do you like it? Yoongi bites Jimin's neck playfully and Jimin gasps.

A smile makes its way into Yoongi's lips and he sucks the flesh until a formation of hickeys form.

"Aahhhh... h..hubby". Jimin moaned when yoongi bit on his neck.

"Yes Doll". Yoongi asked in a hushed voice.

"It feels g..good H..hubby" Jimin cried out

"How long I've been waiting, how I always thinking about you I'm so excited to finally be together My doll." Yoongi rasped

Yoongi kisses his way down Jimin's neck and towards his collarbone. He bites softly and his hand tugs on the hem of Jimin's shirt.

"Should I take it off, baby?" Yoongi asked while looking into Jimin's eyes,

"Yes.. hubby please". Jimin asserted with desperation.

His fingertips arrived at Jimin's shirt buttons and he unbuttoned it. Jimin smiles and Yoongi pulls Jimin's shirt off. Jimin's tender chest and pink nipples are a treasure to Yoongi's eyes.

Soon, Jimin's chest was bared, his shirt discarded in the heat of the moment.

"Do you like what you see, Hubby?" Jimin asked and bit his bottom lip softly.

"Yes, baby, I do. They're so beautiful." Yoongi responds and begins to caress Jimin's breasts.

Yoongi's lips descended upon the expanse of skin, tenderly worshipping every inch of flesh they met.

"Aahhhh.. Mmmmm..." Jimin is utterly a moaning mess feeling his husband's lips on his sensitive nipples, he's feeling so delirious.

Upon discovering Jimin's nipple, Yoongi's ministrations grew more intense. His lips closed around it, earning a mixture of moans and gasps from Jimin. The pleasure was punctuated with a bite, causing a delicious ache that made Jimin writhe and cling to Yoongi's hair.