♡ Part - 34 ♡

As the intensity of the kiss waned, leaving a charged atmosphere in its wake, Jimin's consciousness slowly reasserted itself.

His lips parted from Yoongi's, and a mixture of conflicting emotions rushed through him like a tidal wave. Regret, brokenness, hurt, embarrassment – all swirled within him, leaving his mind in a chaotic mess.

In the aftermath of the kiss, Jimin's initial reaction was to push back. His hands came up, pressing against Yoongi's chest with a mix of force and desperation.

The touch, once so electrifying, now felt like a jolt of reality crashing into him. He distanced himself, his breath shaky, his gaze averted as he tried to make sense of what had just transpired.

His thoughts raced, a whirlwind of self-condemnation and confusion. How could he have given in to Yoongi's touch? How could he have allowed himself to kiss back, even if just for a moment? The man he despised, the man who had once kidnapped him and was entangled in a dangerous world – he had let that same man get under his skin again.

The weight of his actions bore down on Jimin, his chest tightening as he grappled with the reality of the situation. The emotions he had kept at bay, the pain he had tried to bury, had all surged to the surface in that single, intense kiss. He felt like he was drowning in the sea of his own feelings.

Regret gnawed at him, each passing second intensifying the ache within him. He closed his eyes briefly, his fingers curling into fists at his sides. Tears threatened to spill, but he held them back with the sheer force of will, not wanting to let his vulnerability show.

His gaze flickered towards Yoongi, who stood before him, his expression a mix of concern and confusion. The vulnerability in Yoongi's eyes mirrored Jimin's own, and the sight only served to amplify his inner turmoil.

"Yoongi, why... why did you do that?" He took a step back, his voice a mere whisper, barely able to convey the weight of his emotions.

"Baby, I thought... I hoped you might feel good." Yoongi's gaze held a mixture of regret and longing, his voice just as soft.

Jimin's throat tightened, and a bitter laugh escaped him, mingling with a hint of bitterness. "Feel good? Yoongi, I hate you. I hate what you've done." The words were a painful admission, but they felt like a necessary truth.

Embarrassment surged within him, his cheeks flushing with shame. He looked away from Yoongi, unable to bear the weight of his gaze.

He felt like he had exposed a part of himself he had kept hidden – a part that was vulnerable, that longed for something he had convinced himself he could never have.

The internal conflict raged on, tearing at his heart. How could he have let himself be swept away by a moment of intimacy? How could he let down his guard, even momentarily, with the person who had caused him so much pain?