♡ Part ~ 2 ♡

In a dimly lit room, the tied man's voice trembled as he pleaded, "No sir, leave me, please," his words quivering with desperation

In a dimly lit room, the tied man's voice trembled as he pleaded, "No sir, leave me, please," his words quivering with desperation. His body squirmed in the tight restraints, the chair creaking beneath him, as he fought against the bondage that held him captive, a symbol of his struggle for his dear life.

In response, the black-haired man's eyes blazed with anger, his voice roaring with fury as he towered over the captive figure, "And what makes you think like that, you bloody pathetic fucker?" The harshness in his tone reverberated through the room, intensifying the atmosphere.

Closing the distance between them, the man with black hair's voice turned cold and deadly, "How did you think that I would leave you, after betraying me so much, you dare to say this, bastard." The restrained man's heart pounded as the imposing figure loomed before him, a physical manifestation of his impending doom.

With his voice dripping with desperation, the tied man stammered, "Sir, please give me a last chance," his words quivering like leaves in the wind, a plea for mercy amidst the storm of fear that engulfed him. Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead, evidence of his intense terror.

Mockingly, the black-haired man questioned, "What is the last chance? There is no such word in my dictionary," his gaze turned towards one of his associates for affirmation, the associate shaking his head in agreement.

"Look, even he does not know how to give you the last chance," the black-haired man continued, a cruel smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. The tension in the room escalated as the man's hand steadied the gun, aiming it directly at the tied man's forehead, a chilling reminder of the imminent danger.

"Sir, please leave me. I have a family, sir," the tied man's voice quavered, his plea laced with desperation and genuine terror, his tear-filled eyes pleading for a shred of compassion.

The black-haired man's expression remained unyielding, his voice dripping with disdain, "You should have thought of all this before, and you didn't remember your family while cheating on me." The words were like daggers, slicing through the tied man's last shreds of hope.

"Motherfucker, you betrayed me, and because of you, my mission got failed, and still you are asking me to leave you," the black-haired man's voice thundered, his fury echoing through the room like a tempest. With a swift, ruthless motion, he pulled the trigger.

"Sir, ple-" The tied man's voice was abruptly cut short, a gunshot ringing out through the room, the sound deafening in the stunned silence that followed.

The tied man's body slumped against the restraints, the chair crashing to the ground as blood began to pool around his head. The silence was eerie, punctuated only by the sound of blood dripping and the lingering echo of the gunshot.

Casually, the man with black hair holstered his gun, the air still thick with tension. He commanded one of his henchmen, "Clean up all the mess," his voice devoid of emotion. The henchman nodded silently, swiftly exiting the room to carry out the grim task.

The room bore witness to a life extinguished, a chilling testament to the cold and ruthless world in which they existed.

_________________________________________

Hey, armies how are you doing 💜 please let me know if I made any mistake in this chapter.

I hope you guys will like this new chapter. Stay happy and healthy Amiieess 💜 saranghaeyo❤️