♡ Part ~ 12 ♡

"I'm sorry baby because of me you are in this condition, but now I promise I will take care of you and will never leave you like this again, you are so precious to me, you are my love, yes I love you when I saw you for the very first time you stol...

"I'm sorry baby because of me you are in this condition, but now I promise I will take care of you and will never leave you like this again, you are so precious to me, you are my love, yes I love you when I saw you for the very first time you stole my heart that day you are so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you, now wake up soon baby  I'm waiting for you". Saying this young kissed Jimin's hand and he stands up and leans towards Jimin and kisses his forehead and both cheeks. After three hours, Yoongi takes Jimin back to his farmhouse.

When Jimin wakes up the next morning, his head hurts. He gets up and sits on the bed and rubs his eyes and sees that he is still in the same room. He's trying to remember what had happened last when he fainted.

He's thinking all this when the door gets opened revealing Yoongi the older is holding the tray of breakfast and glass of milk. He comes near to Jimin and sits on the bed beside Jimin, the younger gets scared after seeing Yoongi he backs away and his eyes get teary after seeing him, yoongi notices that the younger is feeling scared yet uncomfortable because of his presence.

"Don't worry I will not harm you". Yoongi muttered and put the tray on the bed in front of the younger.

"I just bring breakfast for you now eat this and drink the milk okay, then take medicine which is on the nightstand". He pointed towards the medicines, the younger is so scared that he can't able to say anything he is just continuously crying silently. Yoongi is waiting for the answer but the younger is not at all answering and just crying.

"I said something doll, and why are you crying bub". Yoongi uttered, Yoongi leaned towards Jimin to wipe his tears but Jimin backed away.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands". Jimin snarled, taking heavy breaths, eyes full of rage and tears flowing down his soft cheeks, his eyes had become puffy because of crying, and the younger was looking so pale.

"I already told you I don't like when people raise their voices at me". Yoongi grumbled, looking into Jimin's eyes dangerously, jimin got scared because of the way Yoongi was looking into his eyes.
Yoongi noticed that Jimin got scared so he took a heavy sigh and swallowed his anger.

"Please let me go, I don't want to live here and with you". Jimin begged, with his teary eyes looking in a pleading manner.

"Come I will feed, doll". Yoongi ignored whatever the younger said, and was about to take the spoon but stopped abruptly, because of what Jimin said.

"No I don't want to eat anything. I'm not hungry, I just want to go from here". Jimin said, anger rushing in his body because the older ignored his request.

"I think I don't have to repeat things, right doll?". Yoongi said in a very serious voice, while looking at Jimin in a way of warning, he was getting a little annoyed by the younger's behaviour. Seeing and listening to what the older said jimin got so scared so he nodded in tiny. Yoongi feeds Jimin breakfast with his own hands and the younger eats it silently. Because he can't argue any longer 'cause he knows that the older is not going to listen, nor will he agree to whatever he will say.