♡ Part - 23 ♡

Time skip because I'm so excited

Time skip because I'm so excited... :)

~■~

~On the wedding day~

Jungkook is waiting for Tae who's coming in a white dress (we can't resist he's looking so beautiful) when Jungkook sees Taehyung his heartbeat increases like hell, "Omg he's looking like an angel wow what a beautiful man" Jungkook thought.

Taehyung stood next to Jungkook, Taehyung blushed his face became red like a red tomato when Tae saw Jungkook he was just lost in his beauty like how handsome the other looked like a Greek God in his black outfits both were looking at each other or saying admiring each other with their eyes but they came out of their imagination when they heard the voice of the priest.

"Do you Min Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband?". Priest announced.

Jungkook just kept staring at Taehyung lovingly so he forgot where and why he was standing then he got out of his dreamworld when Suga patted his back to come back to his senses.

"I repeat do you Min Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband?". Priest asked once again.

"Yes, I do". Jungkook said with his soft voice and smiled, looking at Taehyung who was blushing.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Min Jungkook as your lawful husband?". Priest asked.

"Yes, I do". Taehyung said shyly with his beautiful smile.

"I declare you both are husbands from now on you may kiss now". Priest announced.

Priest completes his words then Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer and then Taekook kisses each other passionately full of love and happiness. Everyone clapped for them they parted and smiled at each other.

~After taekook marriage~

Yoongi stands on the stage, his eyes fixed on the ground. His anger is boiling inside him; he never wanted this marriage, but his father's insistence forced his hand.

As the music begins, signalling the groom's arrival, Jimin feels a rush of nervousness, his heart racing. Tae guides him towards the stage, placing him face-to-face with Yoongi.

Jimin keeps his gaze lowered throughout, his nervousness preventing him from looking up.

Separated by their emotions, they remain oblivious to each other's presence, Yoongi consumed by anger, and Jimin battling nerves.

Suddenly, the priest's voice breaks the silence, causing them both to glance up and lock their eyes, leaving them utterly shocked.

Both are feeling so different one is feeling so happy because he got his love back and the second is feeling so scared and hateful.

As Yoongi's gaze lands on Jimin, disbelief floods him. He questions whether what he's witnessing is real or a figment of his imagination.

His eyes widen, shock coursing through him, while shivers race down his spine. His mind reels, grappling with the bewildering turn of events that have upended his life.

Amidst this turmoil, a surge of happiness blooms within Yoongi. The person he yearned for is now before him, a tantalizing proximity that makes him ache to embrace Jimin.

The urge to share his month of longing, the moments spent without him, becomes nearly overwhelming. He wants to tell him everything like how he spent one month without him how much he misses him and so on.

Yet, this joy mingles with anger; Jimin's escape stung him. He is feeling angry yes he is angry with him because he escaped from him.

Realization dawns that escape is no longer an option—marriage binds them. This thought brings Yoongi a strange contentment, etching a knowing smirk on his lips, evident even to Jimin.

Seeing Mafia Suga standing before him, Jimin was taken aback. He was startled that the person he had hoped to avoid was now right in front of him. A wave of fear washed over him, and he began to contemplate the confusing situation unfolding.

He gets very scared and starts thinking about what in the world is happening, the only thought coming to his mind is just to run away from here but he cannot do this.

His mind raced as he grappled with the overwhelming turn of events. The primary thought that occupied his mind was the instinct to escape from this situation, but he realized that fleeing was not an option.

The irony struck him—someone he had wanted to distance himself from was now the person he was destined to marry.

He strongly wished he could voice his refusal, to angrily tell him to go away because he didn't want to marry him.

But he held back because his family was overjoyed that day, and he didn't want to disrupt their happiness by causing a scene.

His reluctance stemmed from his intense dislike for the person, someone who had once abducted him, all in the name of an unhealthy fixation he claimed was love.

He doesn't want to marry the person he hates or who kidnapped him just because of his so-called obsession whom he calls love.

Jimin's anxiety heightened, his skin prickling with fear at the idea of becoming the spouse of someone connected to the mafia.

The mere thought made his entire body break out in goosebumps. His fear deepened when he noticed Suga's triumphant expression, intensifying his apprehension.

Their gazes locked, revealing a multitude of emotions. While Jimin trembled with dread, Suga seemed to exude a sense of victorious domination.

Yoongi feels a whirlwind of confusion; everything seems unreal, like a dream. Then, Mrs. Min's voice brings him back.

"What happened, son?" she queries. His senses snap back, and he responds quickly, "N...nothing, mum." His gaze shifts back to Jimin, the person he's about to marry.

The priest's voice breaks the tension, asking, "Do you, Min Yoongi, take Park Jimin as your lawful husband?"

Yoongi's lips curl into a wicked smirk as he replies, "Yes, I do."The priest's gaze shifts to Jimin,

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband?" Jimin's anxiety keeps him looking down; he hesitates, his emotions trapped within.

His eyes catch his parents' tearful, joyful expressions from the crowd, a poignant reminder of his family's hopes. Then, his gaze locks with Yoongi's, unblinking and intense.

In a low, shaky voice, Jimin finally answers, "Y...yes... I... I... do." His voice trembles with fear, his body shuddering as he contemplates the uncertainty that lies ahead.

"I declare you both are husbands from now on ". Priest announced.

The priest declares them united as husbands. The weight of the moment presses on them both. As the priest's announcement hangs in the air, Jimin's mind races with thoughts of what this new chapter might hold.

Finally, the words everyone's been waiting for: "You may kiss now." The room holds its collective breath. Their eyes meet again, laden with a mixture of emotions — uncertainty, defiance, fear.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧