♡ Part - 32 ♡

Jimin stood beneath the warm, cascading water, the droplets cascaded down his body, enveloping him in a cocoon of comfort.

A sigh of relaxation escaped his lips as the stress of the day seemed to wash away with each drop. Wrapped in the calming embrace of the shower, he felt a rare moment of tranquillity.

His senses were immersed in the soothing embrace. The gentle rhythm of the water droplets played a lullaby on his skin, calming his racing thoughts.

As he reached the end of his shower, he reluctantly turned off the water, the sound echoing in the tiled bathroom. His fingers danced over the fogged-up glass door, and he stepped out onto the slightly chilled tiles.

Stepping out of the shower, he felt a sense of tranquillity wash over him, his body relaxed and his mind was temporarily free from worries.

He had barely taken a step when the realization hit him like a splash of cold water – he had forgotten his clothes. Panic seized him, his mind racing through a flurry of thoughts as he debated what to do next.

"Ah, what should I do now? Why does this always happen to me?" His voice quivered with frustration and embarrassment as he debated the idea of asking Yoongi for help. The mental back-and-forth reflected on his face – worry etched into his brows, uncertainty in his eyes.

He chewed his lip, torn between the idea of asking for help and fearing judgment. The internal battle of self-consciousness played out across his face, each emotion painted clearly in his expressions.

In the midst of Jimin's internal turmoil,
Yoongi's impatience grew as he lounged on the bed, irritation tugging at his features. The silent tick of the clock seemed to amplify in the room as he wondered what was taking Jimin so long. A sigh of exasperation escaped him, accompanied by an impatient mutter under his breath.

"What is he doing? Bathing or sleeping? Thirty minutes already over." He muttered under his breath, his voice tinged with a mix of annoyance and curiosity.

Time passed slowly for Jimin, who found himself standing still, his thoughts warring with each other.
Jimin's thoughts continued to churn, and a notion crept into his mind that Yoongi might have left the room.

The sound of silence from the other side of the door prompted him to muster up the courage to venture outside. His fingers curled around the doorknob, and he opened the door carefully, half-expecting Yoongi to be absent.

The uncertainty of the situation is evident in his movements. Yet, the sight that greeted him jolted him to a halt – Yoongi sat on the bed, his gaze fixed on Jimin.

His wide-eyed shock and flushed cheeks spoke volumes as he locked eyes with the person he least wanted to see while clad only in a towel. The realization that he was clad only in a towel that barely covered his modesty sent a jolt of panic coursing through Jimin's veins. His heart raced, and his breath caught.