♡ Part - 41 ♡

"Hey, please lie down," Yoongi said in a panic, moving closer to Jimin

"Hey, please lie down," Yoongi said in a panic, moving closer to Jimin. He held Jimin's shoulder and gently guided him back down.

As Yoongi began to pull away, Jimin surprised him by tugging him closer. This caused Yoongi to hover over Jimin, and then suddenly, Jimin's lips met Yoongi's in a loving kiss.

It was a moment of tenderness that caught Yoongi off guard - Jimin, his beloved husband, was kissing him for the very first time.

Stunned, Yoongi remained frozen, not reciprocating the kiss as he processed the unexpected gesture.

When Jimin eventually pulled back, his breath laboured, he gazed at Yoongi with affection, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

Yoongi, still wide-eyed and bewildered, slowly regained his composure. Just as Yoongi began to find his words, Jimin pecked his lips and even licked his bottom lip playfully before retreating slightly.

"What's the matter, my dear husband? You look as if you've seen a ghost," Jimin remarked, pulling Yoongi closer and enfolding him in his arms.

"Jimin I.. umm.. you... I mean... You uhh okay..." Stammering slightly, Yoongi attempted to express his astonishment, but Jimin cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

"Oh, the great mafia boss is shuttering, Unusual huh?". Jimin mocked with a mischievous grin.

"And yes, I'm okay. And what were you trying to say, my love?" Jimin inquired innocently, masking his knowledge of Yoongi's shock over the unexpected turn of events.

Concerned for Jimin's well-being, Yoongi gently advised,

"Umm baby, you might hurt yourself. Let me get up. You're not fully recovered yet." He tried to shift away, but Jimin held onto him tighter, a determined expression on his face.

"No, I'm fine. Just stay still. I won't let you go," Jimin insisted firmly, peppering Yoongi's cheeks, forehead, and lips with quick, affectionate pecks. His actions reinforced their connection and the depth of his feelings.

"I understand you might be wondering why my behaviour suddenly changed and you have so many questions. Let me clarify everything, my dear husband. I love you, and I want to be with you forever. I won't let you go away from me anymore." Jimin confessed, his gaze fixed lovingly on Yoongi's eyes.

"Doll, I too don't want to part from you, but I genuinely believe I don't deserve you. I've made many mistakes and you know about my past. " Yoongi responded sadly, weighed down by guilt for his past actions.

He lowered his head, tears streaming from his eyes and landing on Jimin's chest. Sensing wetness, Jimin gently cupped Yoongi's face, guiding his gaze to meet his own. Jimin pressed a tender kiss on Yoongi's tear-filled eyes and wiped away his tears.

"Shh, Hyungie, please don't cry. I've already forgiven you for everything. Don't be sad. And it's not just your fault; I shouldn't have treated you so harshly. I said hurtful things without knowing the full truth. Please forgive me," Jimin implored with teary eyes. Yoongi shifted, moving away from Jimin and lying beside him. He enveloped Jimin in a tight embrace and kissed his eyes.