♡ Part ~ 14 ♡

Jimin is thinking about his life while lying on the bed, then suddenly he remembers something and he quickly gets up from the bed

Jimin is thinking about his life while lying on the bed, then suddenly he remembers something and he quickly gets up from the bed. He goes out of his room and starts looking at the whole house whether there is any secret way or not in this house, he searches the whole house but he does not find any way out anywhere and there are bodyguards all around the house. Seeing all this, he gets disappointed, he goes to the living room and sits on the couch disappointedly.

"This bloody mafia" he cursed but then again he remembered something and he immediately got up.

He thought he was alone in the house because Yoongi had gone to the company for some important work and Yoongi forgot to lock the main door so Jimin thought to escape from there so he went to the main door he went outside when one bodyguard stopped him

"Where are you going without sir's permission". One bodyguard wearing all black asked to jimin suspiciously.

"I don't need anyone's permission you aashole". He cursed under his breath.
he was thinking about what to say then suddenly an idea popped up in his mind

"My medicines are over, so I have to go to the medical store to get the medicines". Jimin answered and waited for the reaction of the man whether he let him go or not.

"No, you cannot go, I will go and bring your medicines". The bodyguard said, they knew that Jimin was sick, jimin cursed the bodyguard in mind.

"No, you don't know which medicines to bring, if you bring the wrong medicines, and if I eat those wrong medicines and something happens to me. And if your boss came to know that you had brought those wrong medicines, then imagine what would happen to you". Jimin said, pretending to be serious and worried and looked at the man whose face was looking like he was scared as hell, seeing the bodyguard like this he was feeling so happy that maybe his plan worked.

"Okay you can go but I will also go with you". The guard informed Jimin is shocked but he nodded in disappointment.

Guard brings the car and Jimin sits in the back seat and they leave for the medical store.

"You wait here, I will go and bring the medicines". Saying this, Jimmy gets out of the car and goes to the medical store.

"Oh hey Jimin, how are you, haven't seen you for a long time, are you feeling well?". The man who was standing in the store asked Jimin with a smile.

"Oh hello Tom, I'm fine, I just need your help". Jimin replied politely.

"Tell me what kind of help you need".

"You see a black car is parked outside, a man is sitting in it". Jimin pointed towards the car. Tom looked in the direction and nodded.